Bleneviola

Bleneviola

Aug 1, 2024
I'm going to try to order meto today from an online source and I need to know what I should say when they ask my symptoms.
Migraine ??? Nausea ???
And for how long, like 3 months ????
Please do help

Last edited:
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
if you're ordering from the indian pharmacy, symptoms section is optional. i didn't write anything down and still got it.

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Nausea, migraine is enough, you can add fatigue.

Less than a week should be enough, too much it's kinda sus and might be concerning to them.

Tell them your doc has given you earlier.

Reactions: rozeske
Bleneviola

Bleneviola

Aug 1, 2024
Okay,
Nausea, migraine is enough, you can add fatigue.

Less than a week should be enough, too much it's kinda sus and might be concerning to them.

Tell them your doc has given you earlier.
thank you!! I'll do that. But what if they ask me to attach a pic of the doctor's prescription
if you're ordering from the indian pharmacy, symptoms section is optional. i didn't write anything down and still got it.
Unfortunately can't order from an Indian pharmacy because somehow they do NOT ship within India. But thanks for the response

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
thank you!! I'll do that. But what if they ask me to attach a pic of the doctor's prescription
For me, they arrange a doc and I tell him that. They okay it if it isn't too risky.

A lot depends on them, as long it's low quantity, it shouldn't raise their eyebrows prolly add some innocent OTC stuff if that matters

Bleneviola

Bleneviola

Aug 1, 2024
For me, they arrange a doc and I tell him that. They okay it if it isn't too risky.

A lot depends on them, as long it's low quantity, it shouldn't raise their eyebrows prolly add some innocent OTC stuff if that matters
Okayy, thanks for the idea!!!!

Reactions: cowboypants