Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
A lot has happened to me in the past 3 months. I finally got a driver's license, got help with my acne and acne scars, and met someone online who lives close to me and sorta romantically likes me. Although every day I feel like suicide is my only option to end my pain I can finally see a way through this darkness although it may not be the light at the end of the tunnel that so many speak of I can at least start walking on my two feet. I got a job recently but quit immediately due to how taxing it was on my body and have made a pledge to get in the best shape of my life by going to the gym and try making my life the best it can be after suffering and doing nothing in my room for the past 5 years. I think I'll still set my date around 2032 for my ctb but for now, I can at least have other worries besides wondering how I can make the pain stop. Life isn't easy for us on the site but maybe just trying to see the next day is enough for the time being. No point in comparing myself to anyone cause I'm in this body and this lifetime to experience this way of life no matter how imperfect it is. I accept whatever happens next every day cause I can choose when the pain ends. Thanks for reading everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, bramblebamblebambe, Redacted24 and 2 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
A lot has happened to me in the past 3 months. I finally got a driver's license, got help with my acne and acne scars, and met someone online who lives close to me and sorta romantically likes me. Although every day I feel like suicide is my only option to end my pain I can finally see a way through this darkness although it may not be the light at the end of the tunnel that so many speak of I can at least start walking on my two feet. I got a job recently but quit immediately due to how taxing it was on my body and have made a pledge to get in the best shape of my life by going to the gym and try making my life the best it can be after suffering and doing nothing in my room for the past 5 years. I think I'll still set my date around 2032 for my ctb but for now, I can at least have other worries besides wondering how I can make the pain stop. Life isn't easy for us on the site but maybe just trying to see the next day is enough for the time being. No point in comparing myself to anyone cause I'm in this body and this lifetime to experience this way of life no matter how imperfect it is. I accept whatever happens next every day cause I can choose when the pain ends. Thanks for reading everyone.
I accept whatever happens next every day cause I can choose when the pain end - This part. There's no rush to CTB, its not something that's immediate, and I'm rootin' for you, dude! Good win!

• Hugs
Reactions: Cepi, Celerity and Redacted24