Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
some good news ^^ even if I don't get my degree in September or October, I can still have an extra semester or even a year (it would still give two more years than "normal" people need), I don't understand how but it is what it is and I don't care
not so well things are I don't have an apartment now in the city and I live at my parents house in another province and my "father" can lose his job, but it's better than four years at uni and kicked out
next step is to apply to film schools abroad and get before my thirty (thank you random person in one comment who helped to remind me about that dream)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno, etherealspring, amnot and 6 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Yippppppeeee. Also as another person in Uni, people genuinely vary in when they get from point a-b. I know people who took quarters off during spring etc and are doing an extra year as well as people who took gaps, or repeats. It can be annoying cost wise but aside from that it's not anything abnormal.

Also, as someone studying to get a psyd(doctor of psychology) I'm also gonna be a mid-late 20s still in school(assuming I'm still around) which is a weird prospect to me.

Regardless glad to hear your doing well, keep going!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Space Outlaw Bunny, Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi