• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
I am requesting a ban appeal. @Hasssssuùuu said he's banning me for causing two suicides. I am not the reason for their suicides and this ban was unfounded and unjust.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hi boonks, hope you're doing well.

staff has already received your first appeal that you submitted through the "contact us" button and through email that you have submitted. outside of myself, multiple other staff members have read your appeal and had their thoughts and say on the matter at hand.

as mentioned, outside of just myself, the other staff members have determined that it was the right thing to do and the ban was just, based on the information at hand and prior pre-existing information; and thus, the ban was necessary.

i understand how much this place means to people such as yourself. i'd highly suggest looking into neighbouring forums that align with SS itself, such as suicideforum; a place you can talk and vent and a place that allows you to escape reality, whenever things do get tough, as it's helped alot of prior members including myself at times.

your ban appeal has been denied. we wish you the best of luck in life and hope you continue to better yourself, while on the road to recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.