Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
Okay, so first I wanted so badly to go with the ˙˙exit bag˙˙ method but there's so much technique involved and so risky - nevertheless, everything is risky. Therefooore, even SN now got worrisome for me, even though I'm counting more on this one than any other. I'm thinking about how my own body is going to react, most of all, and how painful is going to be - because it might be, since there are reports/descriptions depicting even the DEATH RATTLE... And I want, if it's not going to be pain free, at least to really die, in the end.

Also, now I'm concerned, about the timeframe as well, I've came upon cases in which this whole thing lasted one hour or more than 1h... And if this method is not a quiet/silent one AT ALL but a DEATH RATTLING, a not so pretty symphony accompanied with some real ''chords'' pain beforehand or even throughout the whole ˙˙process˙˙, concert, you name it, I'm concerned that all the neighbors are going to hear me dying or in terrible sufferance, or that I've lost my breath while eating some fish - with a bone stuck down my throat. I can also hear them coughing, even yawing, from time to time, so why not also the other way around...

So, it betta be worth it!

Peace,

Tired Frame By Frame GIF by Oksana Kurmaz Art & Animation

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, Pen>Sword, LifeQuitter2018 and 3 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
There was a thread yesterday that got deleted but a user said that N in pill form is legal OTC in India. Crushing those pills, dissolving it in water/juice and drinking it is probably the golden bus ticket.

I think inert gas asphyxiation is probably THE best method if you know what you are doing. Which I don't.

Taking a death trip to India doesn't sound so bad. Thought about driving down to Mexico but I am not sure how hard it is to source N as a gringo. Plus all the cartel kidnappings and torture of tourists sketches me out.

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Freakazette
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I'm afraid too. I just took domperidone in preparation and I'm scared

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bullit, BottomlessPit and Freakazette
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
I think the only method I'd have total confidence in would be full suspension.

• Wow
Reactions: Freakazette
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
I'm afraid too. I just took domperidone in preparation and I'm scared
:ohhhh: , when did you took domperidone? are you doing SN today? :nomouth:

later edit: or you were just referring you bought it, ofc

Panic Omg GIF

Last edited:
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I think the only method I'd have total confidence in would be full suspension.

Hanging is probably the most common method I hear about with celebrity suicides. The fact that I rarely read about failures with full suspension (compared to partial and jumping) probably means that it is super effective.

I love how these celebrities can just impulsively hang themselves with whatever is nearby like bathrobe ribbons and neck ties. Meanwhile I still have a hard time doing it even after procuring climbing rated rope and studying how to tie nautical knots.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, greyhound and Freakazette
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
:ohhhh: , when did you took domperidone? are you doing SN today? :nomouth:

later edit: or you were just referring you bought it, ofc

Panic Omg GIF
Yeah, I'm doing it today, provided I don't get cold feet

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Bagger and Freakazette
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, I'm doing it today, provided I don't get cold feet

Listen to your gut, if you get cold feet or any hesitation there's always tomorrow or next week or even next month. Sending my thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Freakazette and SweetDreams500
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Listen to your gut, if you get cold feet or any hesitation there's always tomorrow or next week or even next month. Sending my thoughts.
Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Bedrock48
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
I love how these celebrities can just impulsively hang themselves with whatever is nearby like bathrobe ribbons and neck ties. Meanwhile I still have a hard time doing it even after procuring climbing rated rope and studying how to tie nautical knots.
Well you only ever hear about the successful attempt. There could always be many failed prior attempts before they overcame SI. Also... I always imagined being a Hollywood star is probably one of the most horrible experiences for people with mental health problems. You've reached the top and there's nothing more to look forward to.

Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
That means... if we have to listen to our gut, I'm going to do this sooner than I ever imagined :mmm:. I also picture the pain of death that comes along with SN. :ohh::I

later edit: and the total *whispering* of dying, that mystifying sound

time love GIF by diejuliewierd

Last edited:
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Can you book a hotel or go to a deserted place like forest, abandoned building, ... ?

Also if you're scared about SN, can you save up money for N ?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
That means... if we have to listen to our gut, I'm going to do this sooner than I ever imagined :mmm:. I also picture the pain of death that comes along with SN. :ohh::I

later edit: and the total *whispering* of dying, that mystifying sound

time love GIF by diejuliewierd

I don't know if you and me are listening to the same gut but it doesn't sound like you're ready. You don't have to listen to your gut but it's worth considering and questioning why it's making you feel/think a certain way. Possible pain is definitely something I think about a lot, with any method really.

The death rattle certainly is a strange although easily explainable phenomenon. I think it's more upsetting for people who witness it though, the person experiencing it is said not to even really notice it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Freakazette
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
BedCan you book a hotel or go to a deserted place like forest, abandoned building, ... ?

Also if you're scared about SN, can you save up money for N ?

1) No. I want to die in this bed... And I don't like going out...

2) "N" could always be a scam... Every method of death comes with uncertainty, isn't it?

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
N is super risky as it could really be anything we are buying. I don't know why its the most pushed method. Its hard to get, could easily be a scam and is not some super method as its made out to be. I am sometimes skeptical and wonder if the folks at PPH somehow profit from N sales. They rank something far more deadly and quick, H2S as much further down the list. Something fishy.