• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
@hasssssuuuu and @SinisterKid

So the mistake I keep making is replying in the partners megathread. At first I didn't know what I was doing wrong but then I figured it out.

What happens is that I click on my notifications icon and when I see a post I want to reply to, I go ahead and reply.

The problem is that I don't always notice that the post was in the partners megathread and go ahead and reply.

The infractions are not intentional. It's human error on my part. I've already discussed this with sinisterkid.

I will look into not receiving notifications when someone posts in the partners megathread to avoid this from happening.

Thank you for considering my unban request.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
@hasssssuuuu and @SinisterKid

So the mistake I keep making is replying in the partners megathread. At first I didn't know what I was doing wrong but then I figured it out.

What happens is that I click on my notifications icon and when I see a post I want to reply to, I go ahead and reply.

The problem is that I don't always notice that the post was in the partners megathread and go ahead and reply.

The infractions are not intentional. It's human error on my part. I've already discussed this with sinisterkid.

I will look into not receiving notifications when someone posts in the partners megathread to avoid this from happening.

Thank you for considering my unban request.

So I've taken the step of "unwatching" the partners megathread to prevent this from happening again. There is also the ignore option I'm not sure the difference between ignore and watch.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
@Hasssssuùuu

I'm not able to reply to you in a pm. As I mentioned above, I've taken steps to prevent repeating the mistakes including unwatching the thread and ignoring it so I don't accidentally hit the reply button.

Also please consider that I've created some interesting threads and have actively participated in the community. There are threads I created which I can't even comment on any longer.

Having a reply button on the partners megathread is like click bait. It's very easy to accidentally hit the reply button.

So this will be my final appeal to un ban me, none of the infractions were intentional. Although repetitive, not intentional.

And quite frankly, there are far worst infractions. I've never insulted anyone or behaved badly towards anyone.

So please take all this into consideration. Life is not easy, which is what brings us here. Being banned from a community that's there to support you because of human error and an icon that you're not supposed to click on .... it's so painful.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
just to expand with @SinisterKid

please read the Rules and FAQ, the guide of the site, as well as the rules of the partners mega thread.

Rules and FAQ: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/
Guide of the Forum:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-sanctioned-suicide-forum-guide.9931/
Rules of Partners Megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-megathread.1253/

familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum. we've warned you continously. we don't want to prevent you from wanting to help you and stop you from getting the support you desire. but we also have a role in moderating the forum and everyone including us and the staff are obligated to follow these rules. it's what keeps the site functioning and has kept it functioning for nearly two years now. Absolute final warning, familiarize yourself with the rules to prevent yourself from future trouble.

take care.