• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
A Brexit, huh. Why you wanna leave our wonderful SS union?? Well, there's only two ways off this board, and splitting it up isn't one of them. :hihi:

PS: j/k. The Brazilians have a running thread for their specific issues, maybe that's something you'd consider as well.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Would there be any possibility of introducing a UK only section so that it's easier to find posts as the majority are US users?
I would miss the UK members. You bring so much to this site. As a Canadian, I find myself enjoying the unique things about both the UK and the US members.
As a mentally ill person, I am very sad that you are unable to continue to be suicidal with me.
If I am not being correctly suicidal, and if you are willing to guide me in the suicidal behaviour that would help you to stay suicidal with us North Americans, then I will happily submit to your unique ideas about suicide.
Mostly, I just want to die.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Maybe there should be a mega thread or thread section for each country, as some things are easier to identify or discuss if you're from a similar country. For example, discussion around medications can vary dramatically on availability and experience in the UK as well as treatment; which varies a lot to US or CA hospitals and medications. But I think its nice to be able to communicate with people from all places and countries

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
No please don't create a separate section. May be a mega thread for each country would be better.

Some members like me who are outside the US/UK/Canada group would become more isolated. There are not a lot of members from my country.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Megathread is a great idea as it would allow people to converse in their own language which may be easier to get points and feelings across.

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
yeah maybe a general UK thread could be nice, but UK specific things are usually mentioned in the title, and general chat doesn't need to be segregated
yes there is also search option so its not that hard to find info and if nothing works you can create a thread with country in title to get info.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
I personally would like a megathread, talking to people from the UK makes it easier for me as they understand how hard it is to get hold of certain types of medication - someone from the states coming in talking about all the benzos they're drowning in doesn't really help a discussion.

Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
I personally would like a megathread, talking to people from the UK makes it easier for me as they understand how hard it is to get hold of certain types of medication - someone from the states coming in talking about all the benzos they're drowning in doesn't really help a discussion.
They do seem to be quite easy to get ahold of across the pond don't they?

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
A megathread per country/continent would be awesome. Would love to start a Canadian one.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.