Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Touching story from Joey Essex, no one really knows what's going on in someone's head, I remember watching him on I'm a celebrity get me out of here and he said he didn't know how to breathe through his nose, he never learned how to, :smiling: but from then on he was on a lot of TV programs and made his fortune.

I linked it because in some respect it reflects the decisions I made growing up with a violent abusive father and I couldn't settle down and have a family as I had the fear I could end up like him. But it would never happen, but it' took bloody years to realise it.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I linked it because in some respect it reflects the decisions I made growing up with a violent abusive father and I couldn't settle down and have a family as I had the fear I could end up like him. But it would never happen, but it' took bloody years to realise it.
i havent read the linked story i just wanted to say that this sounds like me. one of the reasons i decided against having kids years ago was because i didnt want to be like my mother and removing children from the picture solved that problem from ever happening. :hug: im sorry you felt the way i do, it can really suck having your life controlled by people that arent even in it anymore

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo