Old

Old

Student
Apr 25, 2024
What if I use one gun on each side of the head and shoot at the same time on a cliff so I fall to death

Reactions: Tonkpils, pthnrdnojvsc, FERAL_FRENZY and 4 others
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
This is one of the more creative ideas I've heard on here. I kinda like it.

Reactions: do0mer, Ariii, badtothebone and 1 other person
Old

Old

Student
Apr 25, 2024
This is one of the more creative ideas I've heard on here. I kinda like it.
I'm literally just shitposting but like kind of bringing ideas at the same time.

Reactions: Tonkpils and badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
What if I use one gun on each side of the head and shoot at the same time on a cliff so I fall to death

Unless you're a Superman, one gun is enough to kill anyone. I never seen anyone surviving SGW to head never. We get trauma patient and sometimes by airmed from different state but they don't survive unless your shooting your nose or ears. I'm not encouraging anyone in fact this method is a trigger to me my son died using my dad gun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Old and LifeQuitter
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
na, got to come up with some over elaborate rube goldberg device to shoot you with multiple guns at once, then catapult you off the cliff,
could maby even involve a trebuchet to really make it effective

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Tonkpils, 1488, F@#$ and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I like it, but I feel like you should be able to combine all of the other methods as well

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
Not good enough, you'll definitely want to take SN as well just to be sure.

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter, 1488 and annointed_towers
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Heck, thats almost my plan. Sitting on the edge of a bridge, noose around my neck, then putting a .44 slug into the right side of my noggin. I reckon if I fuck up the placement, I'll fall off the railing and snapperoo.

Reactions: Tonkpils
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You have to jump off the cliff because I heard two bullets will cancel each other out.

Reactions: CantDoIt
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How about just one REALLY BIG GUN, like a CANNON. One could just plant their face in front of the barrel, after lighting the fuse, and then just wait for the BOOOOOOOOOM! 😵‍💫

Come to think of it, maybe 2 cannons would be a good idea, too. Just make sure there are long enough wicks on both and position each cannon so that they are directed at each other about 3 feet apart. Then light the wicks real fast and get into position - your face up against the barrel of one cannon while bending over, so that the other cannon's barrel is right up against your ass. You could get it from BOTH sides this way. 1725765245766 1725765245766

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
How about just one REALLY BIG GUN, like a CANNON. One could just plant their face in front of the barrel, after lighting the fuse, and then just wait for the BOOOOOOOOOM! 😵‍💫

Come to think of it, maybe 2 cannons would be a good idea, too. Just make sure there are long enough wicks on both and position each cannon so that they are directed at each other about 3 feet apart. Then light the wicks real fast and get into position - your face up against the barrel of one cannon while bending over, so that the other cannon's barrel is right up against your ass. You could get it from BOTH sides this way. View attachment 149816 View attachment 149816
Looney Tunes ass way to die.

Reactions: Tonkpils
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, as "looney" and as "on par" with the OP's idea....😵‍💫😵‍💫. Kinda was the point. 🤔
I get the joke and how it fits in with the dumb ways to die theme of the thread. I just immediately visualized a Looney Tunes segment.

• Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
needthebus

needthebus

Student
Apr 29, 2024
Unless you're a Superman, one gun is enough to kill anyone. I never seen anyone surviving SGW to head never. We get trauma patient and sometimes by airmed from different state but they don't survive unless your shooting your nose or ears. I'm not encouraging anyone in fact this method is a trigger to me my son died using my dad gun.
so sorry for your loss

Reactions: badtothebone
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018

I like the idea of a fail safe method, that is a combination of methods. One thing i have never been sure of is how fast your brain-body shuts down if u r shot in the head, because inevitably u will pull one trigger a tiny fraction of a second faster than the other. People have shot themselves with 2 guns tho. I don't know how many, if anym have failed to pull both triggers or lost control of the gun. The combo of a precarious cliff and one gun, esp. if it's a shotgun, should be more than enough, though.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think if I put a shotgun in my mouth all the way inside my mouth to at least back to the third molar in the diagram below. Aimed in a 45 degree angle to the shit brain stem. I think a shotgun would destroy all that green red and blue crap . If it gets any where near those blood vessels by the brain stem or the brain stem I am dead which is good. If I draw a straight line from the 3rd molar to that blue shit that's the angle aim that I should go for , or to where the green and blue meet

400px-BrainstemAnatomy.png
all

Last edited:
Reactions: Trakehner and Tonkpils
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Moe

Just device it in a way they all aim at the right spot.

• Yay!
Reactions: voltage268, LifeQuitter, Tonkpils and 1 other person