TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I think this coming Tuesday will be the day I post my good bye thread. I have my sodium azide ready. I won't be taking any anti nausea medication since I wasn't able to get a hold of any. I'm sorry mom and brother. I feel I'm very scared but i need to make up my mind or else my hellish life is just going to keep going on like this. I don't really have more to say. I guess I should just do some cleaning around my room and in my car. Just so I don't leave too much of a mess for my Mom. I'm a couple hundred dollars in debt but I don't really have the money to pay it off. I'll ctb inside my vehicle. Or i don't know yet. I don't want my vehicle to be unusable once I die. I may just drive around somewhere remote and drink it outside of my car. I'm also debating whether i should get drunk beforehand to give me some extra courage but i dont know if that would affect the sodium azide I'm planning to consume. Anyways, I thought I may just leave this here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, EnnuiCat and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're planning to leave so soon...

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace. I know how unfair this world can be.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: Hurt
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're planning to leave so soon...

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace. I know how unfair this world can be.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Thanks man. I appreciate the response. Yeah, sometimes when you give it everything you got you end up losing everything. I think that definitely applies to my case. I gave it my all but in the end I got nothing in return.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
glad it’s night

glad it’s night

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…
Apr 19, 2021
Sorry it has come to this. I know how hopeless everything can feel. Sounds like you tried hard to overcome.

If you're not 100% certain it's always ok to delay.

Whatever you choose, I wish you strength, wisdom, and peace

TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Sorry it has come to this. I know how hopeless everything can feel. Sounds like you tried hard to overcome.

If you're not 100% certain it's always ok to delay.

Whatever you choose, I wish you strength, wisdom, and peace
Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is cruel, and no human being deserves to live a life of suffering. If this is what you want I wish you peace.