Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
and ill send knives out from my hands into my head holding it up because it keeps falling. shooting up and falling down a mountain side to a ravine where it lay and catch disease where parasites breed and eat away at my matter. Its too much not even a self can handle. you were born into, you were born into these necessities and non necessities, desires and no desires, filths and fake beauty that covers itself in a mask of nature. truly we are the unfortunate. Ill scream and plead even if heads turn and ears listen ill be sent back to where I was so I may conform(like a sick animal: which I am!). I am a copy of a copy of a copy, a replacement. I can be overlooked, I can be forgotten, I can be discarded, I am nothing and it wont matter even if they could realize.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dz.bouquet, SonicFan1994, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I can relate to this. It does often times feel that some of us are treated the same as disposable paper towels. It's a sad but thought-provoking reality. What the hell is all this about? The greatest mystery of them all. Maybe, that's a good thing. I don't know anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai and CTB Dream