siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
In hopes of evading my suicidal plans, I left my family 3 days ago without informing them, sat in the train (disgusting humid weather, no A.C) to travel 1500km to another city, my parents were feeling sick at home not knowing where I was as I was not attending their calls. When I did answer their calls I told them I was at a friend's house.

My father kept calling through the night and then at 4am I told him I was on the train. He scolded me fiercely, and then after a few hours when my mother and sister cried hysterically on the phone, it shattered my heart to pieces. It was the ghastliest feeling I've ever felt, such deep regret and sorrow that broke me, I wanted to and cry and implode and simply die right there.

I thought I was cold hearted, that I could bear my family's disapproval, but clearly I was weak-willed. My sister's crying especially, such deep sadness I felt that I cannot describe, I would prefer a violent painful death over hearing her trembling voice again.

My father then sent me a plane ticket for home (2 hours), then I breathed a sigh of relief. The ghastly feeling never went away though, I still feel deep guilt.

Sorry for the long paragraphs, just wanted to share this with you, if you want to die, just die, don't let yourself feel your family's pain, because us depressed folks are cursed with hyper-empathy. The overwhelming guilt of causing your family emotional sorrow will torture you profoundly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Seaghost, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Neowise and 14 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Sorry for the long paragraphs, just wanted to share this with you, if you want to die, just die, don't let yourself feel your family's pain, because us depressed folks are cursed with hyper-empathy. The overwhelming guilt of causing your family emotional sorrow will torture you profoundly.
Indeed, the only reason I'm still here. I'm tortured everyday by images in my head of prospective reactions by my family members to my suicide. I am equally tortured by my own existence. There's no winning with life — only more pain.

• Love
Reactions: siray and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is a pain cycle - to end our own pain it just passes it on to someone else. Life can just be so cruel. My death would upset my family but I would always put myself first, I wouldn't suffer for the sake of others. The problem with death is that it leaves a legacy - if only we could just completely dissappear with our whole existence erased.

• Love
Reactions: siray and Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, sometimes we need some kind of escape.
I've thought of doing something like that when I was forced to live with my parents again last year but I was very scared of being on the streets on my own.

Anyway, your parents seem to worry about you at least. You're not alone and I know, you might not agree with them but it's good having someone caring about you.

Whatever happens, wish you the best!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: siray
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
Well, sometimes we need some kind of escape.
I've thought of doing something like that when I was forced to live with my parents again last year but I was very scared of being on the streets on my own.

Anyway, your parents seem to worry about you at least. You're not alone and I know, you might not agree with them but it's good having someone caring about you.

Whatever happens, wish you the best!

Hugs,

Matt
Thanks for ur consoling words, being with family feels nice, but I'll jump off a 24 story building in October if my father refuses to allow me to move out of the city, this is my final will, and my father will have blood on his hands as my depression is partly his fault.

The only way I can go about living is being a hermit in a cold climate, taking up an easy job in a hotel that lets me sleep and have 3 meals a day with a little salary (I can live with little).

My father will force me to continue my university education which is absolutely unacceptable to me, and the city I live makes me feel disgustingly ghastly, horrific climate (scorching heat 11 months a year, 29 degree Celsius even at night-time). the city is a living nightmare for me, CTB here for me is perfectly justified if my family forces me to stay here.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife