venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
cant feel anymore. i dont think i was built for this torture. this back and forth i love to hate you please love me. just tell me you dont love me already instead of fucking with my head even more. i cant take back the lies, the hurt and time we shared. i know this. youve drilled it into me at this point. so why must you make departure so much more difficult? just say it. say it and be a man. you hate me right? tell me you do. i was never yours now was i? every FUCKING SECOND WE SHARED WAS UTTER BULLSHIT. IT FELT ALL SO REAL.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kalista, agony1996 and Hero Remeer
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
Hello, I hope I can contribute something to what you comment
From what I understand, you are in a relationship, and you are in a bad moment, sometimes it does not work and it is necessary to distance yourself from the relationship and live the grief as it should be
Unfortunately, I see many couples who live in toxic relationships, where they literally seem to hate each other, and again and again they return, I think that as they break the grief of the loss of the relationship they never close the processes they go through
I hope I have been able to contribute something, otherwise my apologies
It would be good if you could release more of what is happening to you, either here or on a piece of paper
Greetings, be well

• Love
Reactions: venua, agony1996 and Mirrory Me