Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I was met with silence. I talked about how I think people should have the right to die and be able to make that decision themselves, but with chapter 51s they dont have that right. Instead your life becomes controlled by people who think they're helping. They said I was "worth it" in terms of me getting all these services that I dont want, but they say will help me. Also said I must have thought others were "worth it" too because I worked in a psych ward. But no. I still thought people should have the right to die, and I worked in a psych ward because I think good help should be available when somebody is ready and wanting it. They of course dont understand my point of veiw. I just wish people would leave me alone so I could actually live my life. I'm doing way worse in the group home than I would be at home. They just dont understand that though, and think that they are solving all my problems when they are only creating more.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Toonloon, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, saltshaker and 14 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Good job! I would've told him/her the same and get it off my chest.

Anyway, it seems most people won't be ready to understand for some time that we should have the right to die.

Reactions: Mooshi and Rustysoupcan
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Brave move. Did he/she react in any way?

I must admit that I am too coward to manifest this right to die terms to other people, because they can listen to it lol.

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Brave move. Did he/she react in any way?

I must admit that I am too coward to manifest this right to die terms to other people, because they can listen to it lol.
It was mostly silence and then them trying to explain why chaptering a person is good. I think it's the first time they heard this ideology

Reactions: sunsetintehwoods
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Oh, now i see how stupid my question could sound. I meant a change in the approach in the work of a social worker in the case that he perceives it as an affinity for suicide.

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Oh, now i see how stupid my question could sound. I meant a change in the approach in the work of a social worker in the case that he perceives it as an affinity for suicide.
Ohhh gotcha. I havent seen a change yet but she kinda doubled down and said "that's not normal" and basically said I shouldnt think like that

sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Yeah, i see. So it better than it can be, thx!

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Those patients are very lucky to have you there.
At least they have one person who isn't swimming on the ideology of brave tax payers and the people just wanting to keep someone around for as long as possible..

Basically no suffering people = no money/profit with all the pills and other crap that they feed to those people..

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Rustysoupcan
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Ohhh gotcha. I havent seen a change yet but she kinda doubled down and said "that's not normal" and basically said I shouldnt think like that
She's a part of the problem, the entire reason hospitalisation is harming more then helping.

Reactions: Rustysoupcan