W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
Was it heroin, fentanyl, some combination of both? Did you inject, snort, or smoke it?
Were you rescued or did you simply wake up on your own?
Did you experience any euphoria before you lost consciousness?
Did you vomit? If so, was it before or after loss of consciousness?

Reactions: End_it_all and j1nxxb0yjj4ke
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
Bump and test. My threads never show up in the "new posts" area. I've contacted the site about it, but no one has gotten back to me.

J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
hey, im in the substitute program for heroin users in germany
I was an opioid addict since I was 13, started w oxycontin.

imma get to the point!
I medically died 2x or 3x (flatlined for minutes, til the emergency team resuscitated me professionally).
I mostly did benzos (Alprazolam; Clonazepam - orally), Methadone/Polamidone (orally) with Heroin (injected).
I was told by my ex fiancee that I was found by some homeless punks and her and they called ambulances.
The second time they told my ex fiancee that if they came half a minute later that they wouldn't have been able to rescue me. (GOSH, why did she call an ambulance?? )): )
Yeah, that's evth summed up!

I'm now on Polamidone and Clonazepam and tried it again in February/January? and I just woke up.

No vomit, no nothing.
No euphoria before 'passing out' but these drugs make ya feel happy so..

Reactions: WhatMightHaveBeen
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Bump and test. My threads never show up in the "new posts" area. I've contacted the site about it, but no one has gotten back to me.
I did find your post in "new posts" just now
Was it heroin, fentanyl, some combination of both? Did you inject, snort, or smoke it?
I never really overdosed with oxycodone pills (crushed and swallowed orally) intentionally or heavily, but one time I did take a double dose. I felt warm and sleepy and fell asleep. Then I woke up a few hours later feeling totally calm and happy. But then nausea built up slowly and I vomited. I'm sure if I had taken five times the dose to intentionally ctb, that I would just wake up and vomit or vomit while sleeping choking on my vomit (I don't know if that would still feel horrible).

Last edited:
End_it_all

End_it_all

Can't mistakey if not awakey
Jun 29, 2019
Ex addict here. I have overdosed on heroin (injecting) both intentionally and unintentionally many times. First time, my sister found me. I then overdosed 7 times I think it was in 3 months while I was living in a homeless hostel. Each time was found and given narcan by the paramedics. I have overdosed more times than this, but these ones are the ones I remember. Yes, I experienced the initial hit before passing out, then I would wake up surrounded by paramedics or whoever found me. It was very peaceful, like a TV switching off. I used to throw up a lot when I first started using h but after awhile, gained a tolerance and didn't throw up so much. Every time I Od'd, I'd pass out straight after the hit and then narcan reverses the effects, so no throwing up then.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Im an oxycodone and morphine addict for like 6 yrs now. Every overdose I had was a pleasant one.

• Informative