deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
Sort my songs out, pick my spot. Preferably the coast, a hill with some trees overlooking the sea, let the sun shine down on my body, play the music, drink my elixir of freedom and pass away all whilst in the blissful loving embrace of nature and no one to bother me

I really have come to romanticise my death in my head. I think it's the one place I can still retain some control and garner some peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, whitefeather, pthnrdnojvsc and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nice!
In my case, I wanna ctb during the night while getting drunk although the latter won't probably be possible because my method might be SN lol.

Reactions: deepinlimbo
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
This is why I want N, but I again I don't think it will happen. I just don't want my last moments being that of plummeting to my death or choking with rope around my neck but one where I can feel sleep overwhelming me and leave with at least a small smile knowing it's over as peacefully as could be possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is the kind of death I want, I don't want any kind of struggle, I want a death which is like falling into a deep sleep. I love the idea of ctb in nature. I think that is what we all deserve as this life has caused us so much pain.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and gorgonzola
gorgonzola

gorgonzola

over it all
Nov 18, 2019
Sort my songs out, pick my spot. Preferably the coast, a hill with some trees overlooking the sea, let the sun shine down on my body, play the music, drink my elixir of freedom and pass away all whilst in the blissful loving embrace of nature and no one to bother me

I really have come to romanticise my death in my head. I think it's the one place I can still retain some control and garner some peace.
I have definitely done that a lot lol, I even dream about dying and being so free and at peace. I wanna ctb soon and drift into freedom

• Hugs
Reactions: deepinlimbo
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
I have definitely done that a lot lol, I even dream about dying and being so free and at peace. I wanna ctb soon and drift into freedom
It's not that I want my death but if I have to have it why can't I have it be somewhat peaceful and enjoyable? In a non morbid sense of the word

Reactions: gorgonzola