Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm so tired. Tired of my constant anxieties. Tired of never ending intrusive thoughts and my inabillity to stop overthinking. Tired of constant obsession and infinite compulsions. Tired of living as a slave to my own unbearable need for control in sitiations where there are none. Tired of living in crippling fear. Tired of the contant chaos in my head. I'm tired of life and desperate for relief. I'm so tired of the hell in my head, I wish I was dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeusVult, Unknown21, Makoto and 10 others
L

Lovewasneverenuff

Aug 21, 2024
I'm sorry you feel this way. I feel your pain too. Sometimes it gets easier, sometimes it just keeps getting harder. I hope things get better for you

Reactions: LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, it sounds like you suffer a lot in this cruel existence, I also just wish to be gone, I hope you eventually find the relief you search for.

Reactions: DeusVult and LifeQuitter
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
a kind of exhaustion sleep can't fix, i understand. im sorry to hear you're struggling

Reactions: DeusVult, LifeQuitter and ham and potatoes
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I'm so tired. Tired of my constant anxieties. Tired of never ending intrusive thought
man, i couldn't have said it better myself
im just so damn tired.
anxiety really is physically and mentally exhausting, in a way that those who dont suffer from it will never understand

pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
I'm tired of the music constantly playing in the background of my mind. I'm tired of checking the front door six times to make sure I locked it. I'm tired of trying to change everything in my life because it doesn't fit. I'm tired of the voice in my head telling me to end it. I'm tired of thinking I'm not good enough for the beautiful faces I see.

But I do like a nice bar of chocolate and a cup of tea. I love trains and the long journey where I can lose myself staring out the window at the passing country. I got three postcards today from my folks, that was nice. I also love cuddling, but it doesn't happen that often.

I'm tired of the duality of my life. I'm tired of nobody in charge doing the right thing. I'm tired of technology not working.

I'm tired. Not tired.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: peaceandlove, DeusVult and Makoto
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
I'm tired of the music constantly playing in the background of my mind. I'm tired of checking the front door six times to make sure I locked it. I'm tired of trying to change everything in my life because it doesn't fit. I'm tired of the voice in my head telling me to end it. I'm tired of thinking I'm not good enough for the beautiful faces I see.

But I do like a nice bar of chocolate and a cup of tea. I love trains, and the long journey where I can loose myself staring out the window at the passing country. I got three postcards today from my folks, that was nice. I also love cuddling, but it doesn't happen that often.

I'm tired of the duality of my life. I'm tired of nobody in charge doing the right thing. I'm tired of technology not working.

I'm tired. Not tired.
I feel exactly this.

• Hugs
Reactions: pain6batch9