M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Everyone knows I'm sick and want to end my life.

I have numerous failed attempts and despite my worsening health am told to stay positive.

I honestly can't go about being around family members and trying to to stay positive when they will no longer look at me.

I feel like I'm in some absurdist ingmar Bergman comedy about a guy who wants to kill himself. The more he tries the worse his life gets.

That's literally how I feel. The more I try to ev m think about suicide, the worse my life gets.

Without this forum I would have nobody to turn to about how I feel.

Human suffering truly has no limits, and it's cruel to expect someone to continue to stay happy when they are suffering.

Sometimes death is the only way out of a bad situation, but to ignore that means we receive no help to end our lives.

Please, take care of your health and dont fall for the "if things get worse I'll kill myself" mindset.

The chances of succeeding are stacked against us. Even guns are hard to use because most of us have never even held one.

I can't accept that I'll live a life of dread and horror. There has to be a way to end my life without resorting to extremes, but sadly maybe there's not.

• Hugs
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, LifeQuitter, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
And when you know how to use basically every kind of weapon properly and have a thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology you can't even get one. That'd be me. Yeah I'm right there with you.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I find it horrific how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel, painful existence, the fact that I simply cannot just painlessly die to escape from this brings me so much suffering, I hope you find peace eventually, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot.