No way time travle wat resn no time travle me brain die need chng past fast

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vampire2002, kkamasal, noname223 and 10 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish I could travel back in time, too.

🫂:heart:🫂

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: libitina, themummyreturns, Hollowman and 3 others
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
If I could time travel and make different decisions I would do it so fast but I low-key disliked my body every since childhood so I would need the chance to ctb if possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tac0Johnz and CTB Dream
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
To time travel all the way back and live my life all over again...No, no way. Too painful, sad , etc... But perhaps , just perhaps , go back to certain ( and all too few of those sadly....) nice moments.
To pick certain moments from history and go back and forth to witness them....or to glimpse the future world...now that could be interesting though.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
If I could go back just 14 months, I could correct my mistakes and not be CTB.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry. It's got to be so hard when life changes entirely after a single event. I'm guessing that's what happened in your case. It's terrifying actually to consider how quickly things can go so wrong.

To be honest, personally though, there's no point in my life I'd want to return to to re-live. It's all been shitty to an extent. Maybe the odd day here and there but, the thought of having to relive decades of it again actually seems more like a nightmare! May I ask- were you relatively happy then before your injury?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and zaxxy1810
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
I'm sorry. It's got to be so hard when life changes entirely after a single event. I'm guessing that's what happened in your case. It's terrifying actually to consider how quickly things can go so wrong.

To be honest, personally though, there's no point in my life I'd want to return to to re-live. It's all been shitty to an extent. Maybe the odd day here and there but, the thought of having to relive decades of it again actually seems more like a nightmare! May I ask- were you relatively happy then before your injury?
Honestly, I had countless existential questions and problems, but I came to terms with the existential pain and somehow lived, even though happiness was very far from me even then. I met a person who changed my priorities in life and made my life more meaningful and worth living. it happened, mutually and suddenly, but due to some recklessness of my own, I ended that relationship several times and definitely removed the last purpose and meaning of my life. Suddenly, everything became completely meaningless, and that was due to my mistakes.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Forever Sleep
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
One of the reasons I want to ctb.. i have so many regrets I want to correct

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022

Ya hv evnt injury damage lose all ,hv evnt aftr injury damage make lose more dtriort,
me no hpy bfr injury damage me stl want ctb bfr injury damage, me autisti cptsd many prblm want ctb, stll want time travle cz get me me now no me me ,now no slf no any,bfr mayb do mthd now no mthd, bfr enjoy entrtn etc me lovy intmt lesbi yuri me wrt many tlnt sci etc now no hv any,
also me need time travle cz me no mtch tmln me out spacetime this ppl no undrstd this, hpn evnt past make impsbl live make out spacetime , this cntrdct this body brain all sffr cuz me neuro no mtch tmln, ya me lose , me want time travle want steinsgate simil route rmv injury damage etc talk girl etc

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Ya hv evnt injury damage lose all ,hv evnt aftr injury damage make lose more dtriort,
me no hpy bfr injury damage me stl want ctb bfr injury damage, me autisti cptsd many prblm want ctb, stll want time travle cz get me me now no me me ,now no slf no any,bfr mayb do mthd now no mthd, bfr enjoy entrtn etc me lovy intmt lesbi yuri me wrt many tlnt sci etc now no hv any,
also me need time travle cz me no mtch tmln me out spacetime this ppl no undrstd this, hpn evnt past make impsbl live make out spacetime , this cntrdct this body brain all sffr cuz me neuro no mtch tmln, ya me lose , me want time travle want steinsgate simil route rmv injury damage etc talk girl etc

I'm so sorry. Some people just seem to have the very worst luck in life. I think life's hard anyway for plenty of people but you seem to have encountered more misfortune than most.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
I'm so sorry. Some people just seem to have the very worst luck in life. I think life's hard anyway for plenty of people but you seem to have encountered more misfortune than most.
Ya this evn no say detl how all tog make hpn etc v awfl luk, v awfl unvrs

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Wouldnt it be nice if we could?
I might go to my future so I could see if my life gets better🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss and CTB Dream
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
i would do anything to be a kid again.. just not this life
The fucked up thing is despite everything I have been through if there was a button that made me relieve my life over again with a memory wipe of course to experience it all again I would probably push it to experience my amazing childhood again it was that good.

And btw great profile picture I love Coraline it´s one of my favorite movies, definitely my favorite stop-motion movie.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and warriorkot
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
You wouldn't time travel?
Why not? Just curious🌹💔

• Hugs
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
maybe its not worth it, won't change a thing. maybe it will but it won't matter. i'd still like to see where it leads. any day beats today.

• Hugs
hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
I always want to travel back to before I came ill. No finasteride and no vaccine

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Travle plz

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I would love to time travel. I've fucked so much shit up in the past, if given a second chance I'd be living my best life right now, no doubt.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and CantDoIt
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
This only way me posbl ,need travle bfr dtriort

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and CantDoIt