clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
So I'm a psych patient stuck in a mental ward and it seems I'm never getting out so I need to take whatever chance I've got. So my question is this, can a phone charger cord carry human weight for hanging yourself? I don't want to risk failing and being stuck with broken bones and then even worse- being stuck in the high security section of the ward that's even worse. So please advise me whether I have any actual chance to hang myself with this cord. Because if not I'd rather not try. I only have a few minutes and I'm being watched like a hawk so I have no hopes of other methods such as breaking glass and then slitting my wrists. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

For context I weigh about 130 pounds

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPoint2Life
S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
How could they never let you out? There must be someone who can help you to get out.

Reactions: MxTuesday
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for talking sense into me. You guys have saved me from a trip to 10 building. Unfortunately im still stuck alive but it can always be worse, it never can be better though. And my family situation plus housing means I'm stuck in the psych ward for likely multiple more months, then I'll be sent to a supportive housing group home that is just as restrictive. So I'll likely be in the system for what 6 more months minimum? And I'm sick of being controlled and stuck on this earth. I know it's temporary but it feels like forever and I'm loosing my will to be patient.

Chaosire

Chaosire

Literally insane, legally speaking
Sep 23, 2024
Glad to hear you're still with us.
I know how endless an intake can seem. I've spend over 3 years in different wards in the last 4 years. But try to be cooperative and actively look for solutions with the team present.
Who knows, maybe you'll find a way to improve your situation once you get out, make it more bearable.

Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
Glad to hear you're still with us.
I know how endless an intake can seem. I've spend over 3 years in different wards in the last 4 years. But try to be cooperative and actively look for solutions with the team present.
Who knows, maybe you'll find a way to improve your situation once you get out, make it more bearable.
This is the way, actually work with them and they will work with you. If you're uncooperative it will make life a living hell there

Chaosire

Chaosire

Literally insane, legally speaking
Sep 23, 2024
This is the way, actually work with them and they will work with you. If you're uncooperative it will make life a living hell there
200w.gif