miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,as a new benzo user i was hoping you to share your thoughts while being under their efects,actually i am on 1 mg of xanax per day (3 days before were 2 mg per day but my doctor told me to just 1 mg i dont know why)

For me,makes me numb and concetrate on the thing i am doing,still having constant ctb thoghts

Wishing to read your experiences! love for yall :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom, Matthias_k, _Minsk and 2 others
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
They help, but its true about dependence. My body will wake up. And I can tell when itd time to more like clockwork.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and miguel6565
G

Gregorius

Better die with a smile than live with tears
Mar 16, 2020
ICH.I think there are few medications that help against CTB thoughts once you have made the right decision. But benzos can support you at CTB. I'm going Get some tomorrow, I'll try it in combination with SN. Simply chilled. All the best, Gregorius

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, miguel6565 and SipSop
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
ICH.I think there are few medications that help against CTB thoughts once you have made the right decision. But benzos can support you at CTB. I'm going Get some tomorrow, I'll try it in combination with SN. Simply chilled. All the best, Gregorius
Yea once you realy decided to ctb nothing will stop that thoughts,good luck on benzos plus SN,gonna do it do

• Hugs
Reactions: Gregorius
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
Once I've swallowed enough pills to finally feel relaxed and almost at peace with myself the only thing in my mind is: That's how life should always be. Sadly after years of use I have to take handfuls of those candies to feel that way.

• Love
Reactions: deltaofvenus
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone dealing with shitty doctors who hand out anti-psychotics and antidepressants but refuse to give you benzos?

• Hugs
Reactions: SSlostallhope and Nem
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
So you can be well off just by 1mg of Xanax a day without getting anxiety or withdrawals later? Xanax (alprazolam) is the shortest acting benzo there is I would think a person would need to use a dose of it at least 3 times a day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem and miguel6565
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Afaik all benzo's and similar drugs are not recommended for continuous use longer than a few weeks? Tolerance, dependence happens quickly with them and withdrawals (rebound anxiety, insomnia) can be bad, even seizures from what i've read.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nem
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
So you can be well off just by 1mg of Xanax a day without getting anxiety or withdrawals later? Xanax (alprazolam) is the shortest acting benzo there is I would think a person would need to use a dose of it at least 3 times a day.
Is long term pill xanax retard

Oh_dear_how_Gastly

Oh_dear_how_Gastly

*clutches pearls*
Apr 30, 2020
Woah calm down with the hostility please.

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy and kovkay
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Woah calm down with the hostility please.

I don't think he was being hostile. Seeing his other posts, i don't believe that English is his first language.

He wasn't calling the user retarded but I assume asking if long term xanax use is retarded.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
NO not retard as insult is the name of long term effects pills sorry
But still are you talking about me being a long term pill retard? I have been using benzos for months and haven´t experienced the "retard" effect like many describe associated with benzos or SSRI´s but my doses arent extremely high either.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
But still are you talking about me being a long term pill retard? I have been using benzos for months and haven´t experienced the "retard" effect like many describe associated with benzos or SSRI´s but my doses arent extremely high either.
the name of the pill is trankimazin retard that whats i was meaning

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
dont take benzos...at least not everyday. you'll get hooked on it. withdrawal is terrible. benzo is poison. ive bee taking it for years

deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
I agree with everyone else on the dependence.But, they also caused brain damage for me. I used to be top of my class, I was intelligent and my vocabulary was larger. My mother has very early signs of dementia (runs in the family), and my neurological issues are nearly as bad as hers. 100% certain the benzos sped up the process. With that said, I'm going to ask my doctor for them again. Doesn't matter if I'm not planning to stick around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Also, regarding the various benzos:

Short Acting
  • Midazolam - rapid onset (<15 minutes), Half-life 1-4hrs
Intermediate Acting
  • Alprazolam/Xanax - intermediate onset (15-30 minutes), Half-life 6-20hrs
  • Temazepam/Restoril - slow onset (30-60 mintes), Half-life 10-20hrs
Long Acting
  • Diazepam/Valium - rapid onset (<15 minutes), Half-life 20-50hrs

You might want to try taking your dose at different times of the day - before bed, upon awakening - to see what works best for you.

K

Keepingtabs

May 8, 2020
It drowns the feeling but of course it's always there. That's the only thing that makes life bearable for me rn

• Hugs
Reactions: miguel6565
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Anyone dealing with shitty doctors who hand out anti-psychotics and antidepressants but refuse to give you benzos?

Yes, I'm on antipsychotics and z-drugs.
I dealt with benzos before, never became dependent. But I'm having this problem with z-drugs now, anyone knows if the withdrawals is the same as benzos?

F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
Been on benzos approx. 10 years. Only problem with them is that they absolutely destroy your memory.

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Me. I have really bad insomnia but I can get Quetiapine for that but not zopiclone, which is made exactly for that! It's so frustrating

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Me. I have really bad insomnia but I can get Quetiapine for that but not zopiclone, which is made exactly for that! It's so frustrating

Zopiclone is not a benzo.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Hi,as a new benzo user i was hoping you to share your thoughts while being under their efects,actually i am on 1 mg of xanax per day (3 days before were 2 mg per day but my doctor told me to just 1 mg i dont know why)

For me,makes me numb and concetrate on the thing i am doing,still having constant ctb thoghts

Wishing to read your experiences! love for yall :heart:

I've had a bad experience on benzos, they reckon i must be allergic to them. I get extremely angry, agitated and sometimes to the point of violent. They seem to have the opposite effect on me