orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Thought for a moment. Why not give yourself a chance? I can cut my hair, shave. I am tall (189 sm) and athletic.
I can become 10/10. I can go to the gym - at least start. I can buy cool white sneakers. Cool clothes. I can just be a cool guy. And also I can Allow myself to love someone. Or maybe I will fall in love?

And then I said to myself - fuck this shit. I wanted to shit on that. Sorry my dear friends. Just emotions.

:hihi:

You know. I really feel sorry for all those who have some physiological problems here. Forgive me for my moral problems. I'm tired. They just betrayed me very much. This is not the same as physiological problems. But head problems are fucking strong. I never thought that it could be so painful in my soul.

It hurts when you are betrayed. And you continue to love this traitor ... We are all here because of the pain.

... Do you know what I want? Just cry. Do you know what? But I can not. They are over ...

:heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mellowness, Beachedwhale, Fragile and 2 others
A Desperate Fool

A Desperate Fool

at the End of His Pitiful Rope
Jan 23, 2021
It hurts when you are betrayed. And you continue to love this traitor

I know that feeling. I love her and miss her so much. I can't forget 8 years of memories. I miss my partner. I miss my friend.

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I know that feeling. I love her and miss her so much. I can't forget 8 years of memories. I miss my partner. I miss my friend.
;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;

You know, I don't have $ 2 million like him. Thick wallet. Okay, she and I weren't rich. But the bitch he decided that she was attractive. And she pecked like a fish at it. She was wrong. But fuck. I can't change anything anymore.

Last edited:
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I can tell you why. Because it would be like seventh chance, and i'm just tired of trying and failing. Every failure leaves more burden to carry, and i don't want more of it on my back.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Symbiote, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, we all have different reasons to ctb. I respect all of them.

It could be because of a person, the lack of love for yourself, a physical and chronical illness, the loss of people you loved, etc.

I'm happy to hear you could really make things work out if you did your best.

I know you love that girl but damn, it seems you have a lot of chances to keep on living and I'm glad to hear that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beachedwhale, GenesAndEnvironment and loopylou
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Well, we all have different reasons to ctb. I respect all of them.

It could be because of a person, the lack of love for yourself, a physical and chronical illness, the loss of people you loved, etc.

I'm glad you could really make things work out if you did your best.

I know you love that girl but damn, it seems you have a lot of chances to keep on living and I'm glad to hear that.
I just do not want. It's my choice.

It will never be the same

As a Mr. @GenesAndEnvironment said, it's like scotch tape, each time peeling it off, next time it won't be like that.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Symbiote and orlandom
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Not tall enough, manlet cutoff in 2021 is 200cm. I am sadly also as short as you are, my friend, but at least we can go through doors without getting concussions.
I was referring to very tall men in europe. 189cm could be considered tall in most European countries though not very tall. Elsewhere in the world it could be considered very tall.
Besides I only stated that most tiny girls like very tall guys. There are many girls who.prefer guys closer to their own heights.
My comment was aimed at trying to make the op of that thread lower his ridiculous and unhealthy standards for European girls.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Thought for a moment. Why not give yourself a chance? I can cut my hair, shave. I am tall (189 sm) and athletic.
I can become 10/10. I can go to the gym - at least start. I can buy cool white sneakers. Cool clothes. I can just be a cool guy. And also I can Allow myself to love someone. Or maybe I will fall in love?

And then I said to myself - fuck this shit. I wanted to shit on that. Sorry my dear friends. Just emotions.

:hihi:

You know. I really feel sorry for all those who have some physiological problems here. Forgive me for my moral problems. I'm tired. They just betrayed me very much. This is not the same as physiological problems. But head problems are fucking strong. I never thought that it could be so painful in my soul.

It hurts when you are betrayed. And you continue to love this traitor ... We are all here because of the pain.

... Do you know what I want? Just cry. Do you know what? But I can not. They are over ...

:heart:
I already gave myself a chance back in 2010. That's when I decided to really give life a hard try. I listed all the things I hated about myself and my life, and of those things I highlighted which ones I could actively make changes to. That's when I cut my hair, dyed it, changed my entire wardrobe, really tried to revamp myself, took on work experience, went to study in London, got on social media and was tried to follow the kind of lifestyle I would've wanted to live.. but psychology, I still couldn't escape all the dark thoughts, wanting to die, convincing myself I'm doing all this for nothing.. regular routine and taking different risks to try and figure out if I can be inspired by life gave me an extra 11 years, but psychologically I'm still in the same place I was back then, even worse now.. I'm ready for it to be over

• Aww..
Reactions: orlandom
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I was referring to very tall men in europe. 189cm could be considered tall in most European countries though not very tall. Elsewhere in the world it could be considered very tall.
Besides I only stated that most tiny girls like very tall guys. There are many girls who.prefer guys closer to their own heights.
My comment was aimed at trying to make the op of that thread lower his ridiculous and unhealthy standards for European girls.
Would you date someone shorter then 220cm?

• Yay!
Reactions: Tackingintothewind and orlandom
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I wouldn't date anyone
ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
?
I'm asexual and aromantic. I've turned down every guy and girl who has ever asked me out because I have no inclination either way.
This is a good trait, imo. Would love to also be ace.

Reactions: Tackingintothewind
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Too much work to impress people for only 2 secs before they move on to the next piece of meat on the cutting block.

• Yay!
Reactions: Tackingintothewind