LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I wanted to explain a bit about myself for my 100th post. This will likely also be a goodbye thread. Details on that to come, as I will decide as I type.

My name is Adam. I'm a 24 year old white male living in Nevada. I suffer with CPTSD from repeated psychiatric abuse throughout 2014. Involuntary commitment, forced and coercive drugging, police involvement, physical abuse, isolation, restraint, forced rapid withdrawal from benzos, and general dehumanization were all common events throughout that year. Things were done to me, and I had to do things just to make it through. Things that I never wanted to do.

I survived it. Physically, at least. Mentally, I never truly found an effective way to heal. I distracted myself with work and education for several years until it became too bad, then with gambling, then with drugs and alcohol. I was still suffering immensely, but I was making it through the day. I was "coping". God, how I hate that word. Being asked every day "have you learned any new coping skills?" Art and journaling wasn't of any interest to me at the time, and we were deprived of any other ways to "cope". Sitting in the day room for hours, exchanging a few sentences with other patients before a long silence as they zone out from their meds. That was all we had.

Eventually, even drugs and alcohol failed me. Every day just became a new nightmare. On April 22nd, 2021, I planned to take my own life with SN. During the fasting and 48h meto regimen, I had multiple panic attacks, and eventually backed down 2 hours before the final ingredient. I had time, I could always do it later. I had time.

Today, May 30th, 2021 leaves me with only 1 day before I am evicted from my home, due to slanderous lies seeded by my father, who is engaged to the property manager for my apartment. I have nowhere to go. I will lose my disability income in 3 weeks. I refuse to be homeless. Friends and family can't/won't help. I no longer have time.

I think it should be tonight. I should set my scheduled texts for tomorrow afternoon, and use the debreather that I designed and built. It has an excellent seal, even when gasping. I've talked about it in the general chat. The regular chat users know a lot about me already.

So, if this is my last post, at least I made it to 100, right? I'm sorry to anyone this upsets, but we should all be so lucky as to choose our time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Fin, !WILL!, WornOutLife and 20 others
In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
Wishing you a peaceful journey if you decide to go through with it, and fortunate circumstances if you don't!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is cruel to us and you have been through a lot. No human being deserves to suffer like you have. If this is the option you want, then I hope you find peace. The thought of death brings me so much comfort, knowing there is always a way out if we want one.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I really feel for you man. This breaks my heart, however I understand your situation. It just breaks my heart how so many of us are forced into these situations due to how shitty the people around us are. A part of me still hopes that you reconsider. I am aware that that is probably selfish of me. However you have been a great friend to me. I will miss you bro :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I'm so sorry all the pain you've when through and that things have to end up like this. I'm so sorry those who where supposed to provide care ended up causing inmense harm. I wish you nothing but peace in your journey.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Wow, I don't know what to say other than that I'm immensely shocked and saddened that you've been driven into a corner where CTB is your only remaining option.
:(
You've always been so helpful to me and to other members of the forum. I was deeply grateful for your advice about opsec when ordering N, and also enjoyed chatting with you in the general chat.

I know that you will be sorely missed. I am thankful though that you have built a peaceful means of self-deliverance and won't have to suffer unnecessarily.

Sending you all of my love and well wishes. I will keep you in my thoughts & hope that everything goes as planned and you finally attain the peace you've been yearning for. <3

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this.

We've talked on the general chat a few times and I can only say you're AWESOME!!

I'm certainly gonna miss you.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!!

Hugs,

Matt