NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The most difficult decision is to conscioulsy choose death. People are afraid of death. Death is the unknown. People are afraid of suffering in the death process. People are afraid that the method will fail. If we all could die with the help of a doctor, maybe none of us would be afraid of suffering in the death process. It is hard to kill yourself - the body will do anything to prevent its own death because we are programmed to live. Nembutal is reliable and peaceful, but very difficult to obtain because the society does everything to prevent human death. It is better to choose reliability before peacefulness because the most important thing is that the method will not fail - a sick or disabled person does not want to end up in a psychiatric ward. Voimiting can occur with drugs och poisons taken orally. But to die of lack of oxygen will lead to a quick death. The risk with an exit bag is that the person can panic and remove the bag from the head. But the most difficult thing about suicide is to find the courage to die - so how do we find the courage to commit suicide?

How to find the courage to die - suicide list of a suffocating method

1. Read about human death and deadly pandemics in books, magazines and watch movies about death.
2. Think about death, write about death and talk about death. Do everything to get used to death.
3. When the suffering gets stronger than the fact that we are programmed to live, suicide becomes possible.
4. Write a list of the suicide method and practice the points that will lead to death.
5. This is the list about how to tape mouth and nose - a suffocating method.
6. Drink alcohol, smoke cannabis and take sleeping pills in advance to reduce the panic which will occur when it will be impossible to breath.
7. Use a strong and thick tape.
8. Tape over the mouth and the nose around the head so that there will be an airtight seal.
9. Pulse and breathing rates will increase, coordination may be disturbed, abnormal fatigue and disturbed respiration.
10. You will faint within 2 - 4 minutes.
11. Suffocation then occurs slowly: loss of consciousness, convulsions, gasping for air, loss of respiration and cessation of heart function.
12. In the absence of oxygen, death will occur within 11 - 30 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22, LADY007, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, some of those things really worked for me last year, when I tried to ctb.

For instance, alcohol and sleeping pills made me feel so calm that I felt I could've even shot myself if I had had a gun!

Also, thanks to having read lots about religion, life and death, I'm not scared at all of dying.

The only thing that bothers me is the goddamn pain. I hate it!!

Thus, I don't know how much longer I'll be in this world (almost died yesterday because of a terrible stomachache lol) but I don't think I have lots of years left.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think my courage to die would come from pure desperation. When the suicidal thoughts consume me and I can no longer think about anything else. Then I would be open to trying methods even if they sound really unpleasant. The survival instinct stops me from many methods. Instead of finding the thought of dying scary, it comforts me knowing that this life is only temporary and thinking about death brings me peace. One may really want to die but they find themselves unable to do it as dying can be hard.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, seekingrelease22, Life is pointless and 2 others
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
for me smoking DMT is all I need. Everytime I smoke DMT, I am SO ready to immediately die. Like, why can't the DMT entities just take me.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, thats_a_wrap and Pookie
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
This only fixes the issue of hesitation within the psyche. It doesn't help the survival instinct that inevitably keeps most from exiting.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Pookie
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
About the method tape mouth and nose to cause suffocation - I have the following tapes: tissue tape, duct tape and silotape (from Amazon). I believe any of these tapes will work. In Sweden, a man taped his girlfriends mouth and nose so she could not breath and he ended up in prison for life (2017). He also taped her hands so she could not defend herself. But it is harder to kill yourself because you can not tape your own hands. All suicide methods are more difficult to perform alone.

Silotejp 10 cm bred Vvtejp 5 cm bred Vvtejp

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Unfortunately i have a rational reason thats keeping me from ctb(bit im cornered and got no choice)Which only can be taken care of by a certain answer with reliable proof. But it doesnt seem possible :'(

The question is. What happens when dying and death and after it? Otherwise how can i make the right choice? :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
for me smoking DMT is all I need. Everytime I smoke DMT, I am SO ready to immediately die. Like, why can't the DMT entities just take me.
I've always wanted to try DMT.
About the method tape mouth and nose to cause suffocation - I have the following tapes: tissue tape, duct tape and silotape (from Amazon). I believe any of these tapes will work. In Sweden, a man taped his girlfriends mouth and nose so she could not breath and he ended up in prison for life (2017). He also taped her hands so she could not defend herself. But it is harder to kill yourself because you can not tape your own hands. All suicide methods are more difficult to perform alone.

View attachment 69210View attachment 69211View attachment 69212
So I assume that the man who did this his girlfriend got charged with murder...

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22