xBones

xBones

Sep 4, 2018
I was out and about today and i got the sudden urge of impulse and confidence to go out and end it today. I've been thinking of ending my life since before 2016 and now I'm getting impatient with life.
I've been trying to hold on and just "go for one more day" hoping somehow it would get easier but it's not, if anything as the days go by my stress levels are increasing. I can't do this shit anymore, man.
Anyways, I wanted to go out via car accident (off a cliff) because I thought it may be the easiest. Although I'm nervous about driving off and not dying when I hit the ground.
I don't know what kind of responses I'm really looking for, but it feels good to get my frustration out there I guess.
Thanks for reading <3

Reactions: RM5998, lv-gras, Nofaith and 2 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I was out and about today and i got the sudden urge of impulse and confidence to go out and end it today. I've been thinking of ending my life since before 2016 and now I'm getting impatient with life.
I've been trying to hold on and just "go for one more day" hoping somehow it would get easier but it's not, if anything as the days go by my stress levels are increasing. I can't do this shit anymore, man.
Anyways, I wanted to go out via car accident (off a cliff) because I thought it may be the easiest. Although I'm nervous about driving off and not dying when I hit the ground.
I don't know what kind of responses I'm really looking for, but it feels good to get my frustration out there I guess.
Thanks for reading <3

Not sure if this is the response you're looking for, but hey, it's a response! Congratulations on your first thread made on your mobile device. :)
When I'm out driving and see a huge drop off on the sides or in an area with a large body of water, without fail, I always wonder what would happen if I just speed up and drive off the road. With my luck, I'd probably survive without a scratch. Also, this impulse and confidence is what you want during your attempts... it'll help you get through CTB and it'll feel as if your survival instinct is nonexistent. Just make sure you know your method is the sure method and the chances of failure is very low.

Last edited:
Reactions: RM5998, lv-gras, Nofaith and 2 others
xBones

xBones

Sep 4, 2018
Not sure if this is the response you're looking for, but hey, it's a response! Congratulations on your first thread, by the way. :)
When I'm out driving and see a huge drop off on the sides or in an area with a large body of water, without fail, I always wonder what would happen if I just speed up and drive off the road. With my luck, I'd probably survive without a scratch.
Hey thanks haha. And yes, it just seems so effortless. But in the event that I survive... so agonizing. And that is the little bit that scares me enough. Ugh

Reactions: lv-gras, Nofaith, Pointlessabyss and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Hey thanks haha. And yes, it just seems so effortless. But in the event that I survive... so agonizing. And that is the little bit that scares me enough. Ugh

That chance of surviving is what everybody is scared of. I'm honestly scared of failing, and that's why I'm still here. That feeling of 'impulse and confidence' is what I need. A 'fuck it' moment.

Reactions: lv-gras, NOISYMIND, Maravillosa and 3 others