C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
I think the only way I'll go through with ctb is through impulse when I'm feeling very upset. I'm not sure what this means, but I have always been depressed and truly hate my life but I can't get myself to attempt unless it's through impulse. I'll have a method ready but won't do it until I hit a breaking point.

I can't go through with it with a sound mind. Does that mean I'm not ready?

A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
Some people have really strong SI instincts. For me I've been figuring out my preferred CTB for a while and am pretty much at mental peace with it and ready fullstop. I found my planning efforts and thinking through everything helped me greatly and come to a clear understanding of my end goals (no pun intended). There is no rush, take your time. There is nothing wrong with waiting until it is right for you or if you decide it isn't then that is absolutely 100% okay. May you find peace & serenity with whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: circus22
C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
Some people have really strong SI instincts. For me I've been figuring out my preferred CTB for a while and am pretty much at mental peace with it and ready fullstop. I found my planning efforts and thinking through everything helped me greatly and come to a clear understanding of my end goals (no pun intended). There is no rush, take your time. There is nothing wrong with waiting until it is right for you or if you decide it isn't then that is absolutely 100% okay. May you find peace & serenity with whatever you decide.
Yeah, I do have strong SI instincts. I guess I'll just wait until the time feels right.

Reactions: athiestjoe