iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
i think my brain has fully shifted from wanting to befriend my ex-friends to actually moving on. it's exhilarating. i finally feel like i can breathe again.

even when i said i was moving on in my last post, i ended up connecting with one of my ex-friends. we've established that we'd basically be acquaintance-like friends and i think it's for the better. as for others, they don't want to talk. the main reason why i even wanted to stay and wait in the first place is because one of them said they still wanted to be friends, and never gave me a time frame of how long they may take. in the end, i had to find out that he didn't have intentions of being friends again through the friend i reconnected with.

to be honest, i found that so fucking aggrevating. he basically lead me on, but in a friendship type way. strung me along. i think it's so ironic that he took a break to break the toxic cycle we had (which im grateful for tbh) but ended up leading me on :/

as for the other friend, i blocked them first and then unblocked them to find out they didnt want contact with me, so fair enough. i initiated so i found that i had an easier time accepting it.

but yeah, i'm so glad that all of this shit has ended. i can finally start easing my anxiety. i can finally relax and think about what i really want to do. and most importantly, i'm finally building a life where they aren't in the picture anymore. it's refreshing.

a lot of people have reached out to me because of this as well. i've grown closer to some people, and i got paragraphs and paragraphs of messages from this one person i barely talk to. it was so fucking sweet i started to cry because i never knew they went through such a similar thing. friends who were close to me got even closer.

i think i'll still get reoccuring nightmares about them leaving, but hopefully it dissapates... i still have to go to events where they are present though. but there's no way i'm not attending. i was invited and it's a neutral space. i'm not gonna fucking "sacrifice" myself or not go just because i may make them uncomfortable. i want to finally have some self respect and stop looking so pathetic for once. i actually wanna be happy like i was before.

i wanna smile like how i was when i was four; when i was genuinely happy. ugh, the time it's gonna take to get there is so daunting though. my ed may take me out before i get there, but at least i'm trying.

• Love
Reactions: Final_Choice, Slow_Farewell, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
milquetoast

milquetoast

sometimes the longest rain yields no rainbow
Aug 21, 2023
i'm glad that things are looking up, that you're willing to try to change for the better and best of all, you were able to finally move on. i'm geniunely happy to hear that.

hope the path ahead for you remains just as bright or even get brighter ahead for you.

• Love
Reactions: iori011x3 and Suicidebydeath
iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
i'm glad that things are looking up, that you're willing to try to change for the better and best of all, you were able to finally move on. i'm geniunely happy to hear that.

hope the path ahead for you remains just as bright or even get brighter ahead for you.
thank you. i really hope so too. i'm so fucking tired of suffering