rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I was just sitting in the living room with my mom typing away on my tablet. My mom suddenly starts talking about my attempt( the one I got caught for) and referred to it as "that time you fucked up". When it happened my parents went on this rant about how things like that would "land you in in jail", "they'll send you to juvenile detention", etc. Everytime she talks about it she never really acts sad she just acts like it was funny and calls me a drama queen or an attention seeker. The reason I tried to ctb in highschool is because she was on some heavy drugs and being extremely abusive. I tried reporting this to my school's sheriff but he didn't believe me. Being a minor at the time with no where to run I felt trapped. I just wanted to find peace, I was tired of being afraid all the time. FUCK ALL OF THEM.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AnonThinker, ashtoreth, Forever Sleep and 4 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry, that's horrible. Someone has to be really self-centered, and pretty dull, to have that opinion of suicide. You deserve better 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Priestess and rotten
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so cruel to me, I find it so horrible how some humans just create way more suffering like that. But anyway I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: rotten