L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Stop believe in religion or science when you die you stop existing many people just want to hide from problems but they dont truly want to die Suicide is the end there is not escape is accepting nothingness forever you should not be afraid because everyone will die someday even plants animals its inevitable i am ok with dying young i believe for me there is nothing more to live

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Fin, nopointreally and 7 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: Symbiote and UseItOrLoseIt
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Don't take my Isekai world away. :)

• Love
Reactions: Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm also okay with dying and eternal nothingness.
However, we'll never know. Nobody has the truth. They might believe they're right but that may not be the case.
I don't think there's a smiling God taking care us and preparing to send us to hell/heaven as religion suggests either but I might believe we're just some kind of NPCs or players in a simulation.

I guess we'll all find it out once we die.

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, hfdepression30 and bad luck
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I experience eternity every day. It's nothing.

Reactions: Odwin
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I'm also okay with dying and eternal nothingness.
However, we'll never know. Nobody has the truth. They might believe they're right but that may not be the case.
I don't think there's a smiling God taking care us and preparing to send us to hell/heaven as religion suggests either but I might believe we're just some kind of NPCs or players in a simulation.

I guess we'll all find it out once we die.
true but nothingness is what most likely happens

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
true but nothingness is what most likely happens
Makes sense but my mind just can't grasp it.
How can something come from nothing? Existing is ridiculous lol.

Reactions: hfdepression30
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I still believe that no one on earth really knows what the afterlife is like. There are simply too many religions on earth that contradict one another. Mostly likely there is an afterlife and a god/creator of some sort but I don't think everything is as simple as it seems in some religions. This world is too bizarre to follow a simple set of rules/codes.

Also,nobody even thinks about the fact that there could be other life out there. This isn't the only universe in existence after all.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, sadbadpsychogirl and hfdepression30
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Depends who your asking. Somebody who has had a paranormal experience would beg to differ

Reactions: hfdepression30
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
There is 100% something after death. But I feel like we as humans can't imagine and understand what this could be.
Imagine if it indeed is nothingness - we can't understand what nothingness is, how it feels etc. It must be something we will be able to understand only after we die. Its similar to what blind people see - nothing. Someone once described it as "what you see when being blind is what you see through your elbow. Exactly, nothing". Although in some cases blind people see black, white, colors, some still see "nothing". We can't comprehend and imagine how it is like to see nothing. This is the same thing when we think about nothing after death.

I compare it with 2D and 3D. if you look at a cube in 2D, it looks like a square. We don't know how it looks in other perspectives and what's behind it. In 3D, we see the entire cube, not only a part of it.

Maybe the afterlife is something similar. Maybe there could be heaven, hell or nothingness. Maybe something completely different that we as humans currently can't see and understand, and it's beyond our capability. Maybe our brains aren't able to identify these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death is beautiful
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have watched quite a few rebirth cases and they seem legit, there is a group of children who experienced past lives who meet up regularly. In one case, Ghost inside my child the mother said we never received any money for this interview but it's a story that needs to be told and they never wrote a book just returned to their normal lives.

I hate this fact I would prefer nothingness but interesting to watch.

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries