N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
So last week I posted my Sn attempt, I was in a very secluded area and had turned my phone off, but some how the police found me!!! ‍♀️ They took my SN I ended up being assessed very lucky not be chucked in hospital, and then this week the one thing that did keep me in this world at times suddenly became ill and I had the awful job of deciding to have him PTS on Friday, I then ran off after ended up on railway line, had an argument with police and ended up with dislocated shoulder in A & E and then another Psych assessment!!! Again luckily no beds locally and because my partner didn't want me sent out of area he had me home, but now what do I do??? No Sn No horse No life!!!!!!!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Happy deathday!, Brink, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 15 others
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Wow so sorry to hear about your ordeal! Sorry you lost your buddy horse :( is your life really un fixable?? Is ctb necessary?

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to hear that I know how much it hurts when our pets die it is worse for me than when people die.

Reactions: mini_weeny
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Damn that's some bad luck regards police! And sorry about your horse. I thought you just meant heroin when I read the last sentence.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Sorry to hear that I know how much it hurts when our pets die it is worse for me than when people die.
Yes and so much harder when we have to make the difficult decision, and then physically take the pet to be put down AND watch them die in front of your eyes. It's been 3 pets for me and I think it has contributed to my mental health issues being something too hard to process.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
So last week I posted my Sn attempt, I was in a very secluded area and had turned my phone off, but some how the police found me!!! ‍♀️ They took my SN I ended up being assessed very lucky not be chucked in hospital, and then this week the one thing that did keep me in this world at times suddenly became ill and I had the awful job of deciding to have him PTS on Friday, I then ran off after ended up on railway line, had an argument with police and ended up with dislocated shoulder in A & E and then another Psych assessment!!! Again luckily no beds locally and because my partner didn't want me sent out of area he had me home, but now what do I do??? No Sn No horse No life!!!!!!!
I spoke with certain member here about this.
Doesn't matter if your phone is turned on or not. Android devices specially, have an certain spying feature called "Location History".
In your case, the police probably had access to your Apple/Google account and either did use the "Find My iPhone" feature which even works if you was in offline mode and didn't had your sim card inserted or they reviewed your location timeline that can be viewed under
this link

That's one of the reasons why I flash my android devices with an custom firmware that doesn't track it's users

Reactions: 0000000000000, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, bad luck and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This is certainly heart-breaking. I'm really sorry you're going through so much, dear.

The best you can do now is follow whatever treatment they give you and play the nice and normal person act so that you can be free asap. At least that's what I did.

Once you have freedom and nobody is suspicious of you, you'll be able to decide what to do and when to do it.

Send you lots of hugs and peace,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and justanotherstar
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I spoke with certain member here about this.
Doesn't matter if your phone is turned on or not. Android devices specially, have an certain spying feature called "Location History".
In your case, the police probably had access to your Apple/Google account and either did use the "Find My iPhone" feature which even works if you was in offline mode and didn't had your sim card inserted or they reviewed your location timeline that can be viewed under
this link

That's one of the reasons why I flash my android devices with an custom firmware that doesn't track it's users
Exactly. There is only one option. Remove the battery, although current mobiles do not allow it or place the mobile in a faraday cage or wrapped in aluminum foil. Also in Amazon you can find covers to store the mobile and leave it without signal. I have one.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear about how things played out for you and it breaks my heart to know you had to have your beloved horse PTS. I don't have any sensible suggestions but just wanted to send you love and hugs ❤️

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Exactly. There is only one option. Remove the battery, although current mobiles do not allow it or place the mobile in a faraday cage or wrapped in aluminum foil. Also in Amazon you can find covers to store the mobile and leave it without signal. I have one.
During my trip to the USA, I actually purchased a faraday travel bag and a regular 2 phone bag. It's just amazing.
However, I wouldn't trust those covers on Amazon. They might let some signals through.

If any member who PM me, is asking me for some tracking protection or faraday bag, I always recommend them Mission Darkness Products since this manufacturer sells high quality products and if there is something like shipping damage, they don't bi*ch around and actually help you with your problem

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and bad luck