N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today I've read the story of him once again. And I could relate very well with his desperation. Budd Dwyer was a politician who was accused of being corrupt and charged a life sentence. The cynic irony is that he was probably the only honest man in the whole process. The real thiefs said it was him and everybody judged him in order to get a milder charge. The judges/press wanted to make an example of him and this is the reason why the penalty was that big. Shortly before he had to go in prison he invited the press to a conference. In front of the whole crowd he shot himself in the head and it was live aired on TV. I am glad the truth was told in that case. He wanted to encourage with this action that there are further investigations in this case.
There is a video of his suicide on Youtube i think. When I was younger I watched it. I wanted to compensate somehow my own suicidality. The comments are as so often when it comes to suicide on the internet disgusting.
I want to honor this man and show him full respect. Not because he has commited suicide. (As I read parts of his diary I could really much relate with his feelings) But he was a victim of this cynical and cruel world. It proves just as my case that many humans are pretty disgusting and hurt other people without real consequences. I don't wanna think about so many murderers/ rapists etc. who weren't charged for their crimes. Whereas the victims are forced to live in a hell or taking an escape. As cherry on the cake. These so called "self-murderers" are stigmatized and called crazy.
What a great world we live in.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, Hurt and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It really breaks my heart when innocent people end up in prison for lack of evidence or a misunderstanding.
Imagine what a hell that would be!! You know you did nothing and yet, you end up being a prisoner. Ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelungs, Trannydiary, Largeletters and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There was a news reporter who shot herself live on air. Christine Chubbuck was her name, typical depressed life, an unrequited love interest rejected her, and just sad all around. It takes a part of your soul everyday to put on a facade in order to report the news when you're like "Fuck everything and everyone"

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, Largeletters and 2 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Song written about Budd

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BluesRunTheGame and Trannydiary
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
It really breaks my heart when innocent people end up in prison for lack of evidence or a misunderstanding.
Imagine what a hell that would be!! You know you did nothing and yet, you end up being a prisoner. Ridiculous!
It is a heartless act of this fucked up world.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Trannydiary
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
It's sad after knowing he was innocent. Poor man.
There was a news reporter who shot herself live on air. Christine Chubbuck was her name, typical depressed life, an unrequited love interest rejected her, and just sad all around. It takes a part of your soul everyday to put on a facade in order to report the news when you're like "Fuck everything and everyone"
She also was virgin and couldn't have children. Poor woman.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Damn yeah I saw that video last year. Hardcore. The cameraman even zoomed in on his bloody head. Still, it looked to be instant at least.

But yeah actually a big part of the timing was so his family could get death benefits as he was still in office the moment he died (but wouldn't have been for much longer), which was cool I guess.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner