Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Blondi, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No charisma and very cringy/whiny. Otherwise great.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
great video

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Superdeterminist
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with it, a shame they never said our pet animals get a peaceful exit while humans suffer to the end.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Oh. Like Jack Kevorkian?
Sorry I'm not sure exactly what you mean. It's quite general, it just advocates for laws to change and for the right to die to be recognised on a legal kind of level. It doesn't go into the methods really. Have you seen that film 'You don't know Jack' btw? It's like a biography of Jack Kevorkian. A great man for sure.
I agree with it, a shame they never said our pet animals get a peaceful exit while humans suffer to the end.

Cheers

Geo
That's definitely always a great point to make in arguing for the right to die.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Jumper Geo
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry I'm not sure exactly what you mean. It's quite general, it just advocates for laws to change and for the right to die to be recognised on a legal kind of level. It doesn't go into the methods really. Have you seen that film 'You don't know Jack' btw? It's like a biography of Jack Kevorkian. A great man for sure.

That's definitely always a great point to make in arguing for the right to die.
Right, Jack was standing up for the right to die in court wasn't he? I think he was. The movie was ok.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
"Since nobody chose their conditions, why should anyone be obligated to remain?"

I love this.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, killedbypsychiatry and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Right, Jack was standing up for the right to die in court wasn't he? I think he was. The movie was ok.
Yeah he was. He even went to prison for it I think several times (for euthanising patients). Fucking idiots persecuted him for relieving people's suffering. We need more like him.
"Since nobody chose their conditions, why should anyone be obligated to remain?"

I love this.
For me it's very painful to see others in much better conditions. And to make it somehow worse, if I were to obtain their condition (reach their level of wealth, or physique, for example) I don't think I would even be permanently satisfied in any real way (or could I?) I mean I feel like I would just start feeling bad about the next thing I don't have which the other guy has. This really makes me sound like a resentful jealous kind of person, and I do hate that I'm like this. But truly it's painful for me, I really want to be at least honest about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, pthnrdnojvsc and GarageKarate07