Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Life is very scary and stressful.
I don't want my potential children to experience the same fear and stress that I feel all the time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, siray and 18 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I agree.
Also, I'm not interested in bringing children into a world so cruel which will die sooner or later.
Why exist at all? Nonsense!

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, not-2-b-the-answer and 9 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The best thing I have done in my life is not to have children into a world where people are forced to choose between suicide and being slowly tormented to death.

• Love
Reactions: Death is beautiful, Élégie, ithappens and 13 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Children deserve good parents, sorry I am disqualified from that.

Reactions: siray, not-2-b-the-answer, Barry and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am never having children. I wish I was never born honestly, and it would be better to be fully ignorant of this world. This world is cruel, as it is full of suffering and there is no right to die where I live. I would not want to expose them to that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Death is beautiful, Élégie, ithappens and 10 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I never had children and I am way too old to have them now. To have children you need to be mentally and fiscally stable which I have never been. Of course millions of crazy, poor people have kids anyway which is one of the reasons society is so messed up.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Honestly, I hate children. To me they're disgusting. There are only few kids that I can tolerate. A baby crying is the most irritating noise ever. I also did a lot of research about pregnancy and I realized that a fetus is just a parasite growing inside you. No thanks.
I hate that breeders want to force me to get pregnant.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ithappens, stygal, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The world is too fucked up and beyond saving to be having children. Always will be someone or some event that is ready to snatch the life out of them

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, siray and 5 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Honestly, I hate children. To me they're disgusting. There are only few kids that I can tolerate. A baby crying is the most irritating noise ever. I also did a lot of research about pregnancy and I realized that a fetus is just a parasite growing inside you. No thanks.
I hate that breeders want to force me to get pregnant.
I hear you. And honestly children can be very cruel and judgemental. I mean some of them indulge in mobbing till others their age try to kill themself. Not all of course.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, not-2-b-the-answer, newave3 and 2 others
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Women have every reason to not go through traumatic pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum bleeding/health issues on top of caring for an infant around the clock. There is beauty in humanity but no one is required to sacrifice to keep it going.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
There is beauty in humanity
Really? Is there though? We are the only species on this planet who torture and kill eatch other for pretty much no reason. Animals dont torture or enslave others. I dont see much beauty in that -_-.sorry to disagree.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, Boochky, siray and 4 others
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
I feel the same way. I hate that I was born. I wish I had never been born. I never asked to fucking be here. I hate existing. I hate it here. I would never bring an innocent person into a world that I hate. That would just be cruel. Also...MY depressed, reclusive, and anxious ass has no business being anyone's mother. Absolutely none. I will CTB in peace knowing I didn't pass down my depressive, anxious, ADHD having, suicidal genes. And that I didn't leave behind a person who I brought into this world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 9 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Even if I had a child and by some miracle their life doesn't turn out like shit, who is to say their kid won't suffer and so on. I'm tired of this carrying the linage crap that some ppl talk about. Who is to say your kids will birth kids who birth kids. What if by some chance they die or decide not to have kids in the end. Nah, the cycle of suffering ends with me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, demuic and 3 others
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Personally I decided NOT to have children because happiness is not warranted for anyone. I don't want to bring a person into a world of suffering. My parents raised me well but I just messed up my life in my adulthood.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and lofticries
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I never had children and I am way too old to have them now. To have children you need to be mentally and fiscally stable which I have never been. Of course millions of crazy, poor people have kids anyway which is one of the reasons society is so messed up.
I am pretty much in the same boat.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, not-2-b-the-answer and Hurt
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
All of these reasons and more. And that no one wants to fuck me....:pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and newave3
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Really? Is there though? We are the only species on this planet who torture and kill eatch other for pretty much no reason. Animals dont torture or enslave others. I dont see much beauty in that -_-.sorry to disagree.
our bloated civilisation sucks but the rest of nature is much more cruel. besides, it is only a handful of men who wage war, enslave and kill. humanity still have women who havent committed anything on that scale. dont be sorry, its fine to disagree

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: newave3
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Even if life was guaranteed to be at least 50% good it would still be immoral. The factor that makes most crimes wrong is the breach of consent, crimes such as stealing/rape/murder (as opposed to donation/sex/euthanasia). A nonexistent being can't consent to being born therefore giving birth to it is wrong.
You need to be at least 18 years old in most countries to sign a contract after all. Being born carries more weight than any earthly contract.

Reactions: demuic
alwaysSuffering

alwaysSuffering

May 29, 2021
I knew early on that I would never want kids. I didn't think anyone should ever experience the hell I've experienced and I didn't think I'd make a good parent. But it took me YEARS to find a dr who would do a permanent birth control method on me because everyone is convinced that if you're a woman, you'll want kids one day. Like one day I would suddenly wake up and decide I wanted kids even though I hadn't ever wanted any, EVER. Like I can't make my own decision on that. I had to suffer for over 2 decades with debilitating menstrual symptoms before finally finding a gyno who would do the procedure I needed (which ended menstual cycles and the ability to have children) finally, in my mid 30s.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie and demuic