A

AFB

Aug 13, 2024
As I get older, the pile of regret keeps growing and weighing me down. I keep looking back at the opportunities I had and missed or threw away. Now I'm just sitting in regret. It's been years since I've had peers try to talk to me, theyve all moved on now and my life is pathetic, ig at this point I'm just wanting till ive disconnected from my family. Then I'll be completely isolated. I see no point in continuing life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voltage268, Unknown21, annointed_towers and 4 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Yeah, I get you. I reached the state of regret ultra quickly, I Speedran that shit. 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
Only in my 30's and the regret is ripping me apart. Worst thing is I can't do anything about it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, annointed_towers and losingsteam3141
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
My biggest regret in the last 10 years is trusting a politician with my life and money. Never recovered.

L

lacrimosa

Experienced
Jul 1, 2024
It's never too late to start being great! ;)

1. Colonel Harland Sanders – The founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) was 62 years old when he began franchising his fried chicken recipe. Before that, Sanders held various jobs, including a gas station attendant and a railroad worker.
2. Vera Wang – The famous fashion designer didn't enter the fashion industry until she was 40. Before that, Wang was a figure skater and journalist.
3. Ray Kroc – The man who turned McDonald's into a global franchise was 52 years old when he bought the fast-food restaurant chain and expanded it into a massive empire.
4. Grandma Moses (Anna Mary Robertson Moses) – Known for her folk art, Grandma Moses didn't start painting until she was 78 years old. She became one of the most famous American folk artists.
5. Samuel L. Jackson – While Jackson worked as an actor for years, he didn't achieve widespread fame until his role in "Pulp Fiction" at age 46.
6. Julia Child – The famous chef didn't learn to cook professionally until she was in her late 30s and published her first cookbook, "Mastering the Art of French Cooking," at age 49.
7. Stan Lee – The co-creator of Marvel Comics superheroes like Spider-Man and the X-Men, Stan Lee didn't achieve significant success until he was 40 years old.
8. Laura Ingalls Wilder – Author of the "Little House on the Prairie" series, she didn't publish her first book until she was 65.

L

losingsteam3141

Grad Student USA
Aug 30, 2024
I've had so many chances to have a happy life, but I keep messing up every time. Each subsequent failure leading to more severe life consequences. Im in a situation now which if it turns out to be failure might be my last.