• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
By Eye Doubt It

There's a time in a person's life where meaning, purpose & hope dissapear. A feeling where you look at life in a different lens than you once did.

Where you realize that reality is the real horror movie, the movies don't even compare. It's a time of unbailing of the curtain of truth, where you see the play for what it really is.

If there is no camera man, control room is empty, the actors are puppets & the audience are just faceless, lifeless bodies. This is what it feels like to be me.

An alien on another planet full of nepotistic, bigoted, life-loving narcissists

They cling to their futile dream of an after-life that doesn't exist. Only to create dogma that punishes others that don't believe what they do. Once you see this you can't unsee it, but it is for the better because now I know that the love for life I once had, never really had loved me at all, she was the ultimate neglector.
We are all just sentient robots on a comvared belt of an endless loop of suffering. It changes the way I think about love, holidays, parties, hobbies, obligations & passions.
Death is a permanent solution but to all permanent problems

If problems were temporary, we would all die healthy & happy. This is the predicament we were thrown into in this life. Our parents recklessly brought us here, now we have to deal with it. Medigation through medicine only works to a certain point & then its chronic pain for the rest of your life. The suicide prevention is seen to be the real negative ones. Forcing others to hang, shoot, drink, jump & burn themselves. The positivity is to never experience the trappings of a psychotic society that cares nothing for the actual suffering of others. To be released from suffering is an objected fact & the ultimate positivity. The joy I've felt by letting go of God, hope, love addiction & even life itself has been liberating & yet heartbreaking at the same time. But I wouldn't want it any other way, I would rather suffer in the truth than revel in ignorance.

This problem has one solution & one alone.
100% pure Voluntary Extinction. A place where no wars, murders, rapes, blood or tears are shed. I would continue to hope but for another reason, the hope to no longer exist, the hope to no longer hope, that someday this will all be over with & Earth will be a desert like nothingness. A dream that this planet will have at least one day without heartbreak, tears & pain

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
He has a lot of wise things to say. There are some horrors in life that no one can deny. Certain problems are life long. And get worse and worse as time passes. As we get older, our bodies and minds get weaker. It's just a matter of time.our best health is behind us . People don't live brief, healthy,happy lives followed by a painless death. Life is an intense struggle for most people. Filled with all manner of health struggles and sorrows such as heartbreak and the death of loved ones. This world is like a hell desperately trying to be a heaven. There is so much fakeness and pretending life is infinitely better than it actually is. If everyone was healthy and happy, life might be good, But we live in a fucking world of war,greed, sickness. It ain't even close to a paradise.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
He has a lot of wise things to say. There are some horrors in life that no one can deny. Certain problems are life long. And get worse and worse as time passes. As we get older, our bodies and minds get weaker. It's just a matter of time.our best health is behind us . People don't live brief, healthy,happy lives followed by a painless death. Life is an intense struggle for most people. Filled with all manner of health struggles and sorrows such as heartbreak and the death of loved ones. This world is like a hell desperately trying to be a heaven. There is so much fakeness and pretending life is infinitely better than it actually is. If everyone was healthy and happy, life might be good, But we live in a fucking world of war,greed, sickness. It ain't even close to a paradise.
My unpopular opinion is, the NPC crab-mentality-preventors should be held responsible for all tragedy of lonely and bloody suicide mess. Their positive delusion and dogmas don't solve anything in real life, it doesn't add real solution, only masking the problems with more lies.

Suicide prevention is only a temporary solution to permanent problems, even they can't stand the ground on post-suicide event. They stay ignorant before and after it all happened, so tragic.

There's simple fact that majority of families whose member was helped by assisted suicide or euthanasia, they can grief with minimum tears and recover faster, they did have the chance to say goodbye and living their best time along the journey by knowing or having the consent it will happen. Foremost the suicidal person can have the end in peaceful and dignified manner.

I don't understand how illogical a person can deny such luxury end of life, unless they're really stupid ignorant unable to grasp the realities of life, they just don't really care to feel the pain.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing. The truth is that existence is objectively so horrifying. To me being dead will always be preferable to being alive as the dead cannot suffer, only the living can. The idea that life is a positive thing is a delusion, I think that people choose to deny how cruel reality really is as it makes life more bearable for them. I just think that it would have been better for life to never have been a thing in the first place, there is no real benefit to being alive, life is just unnecessary and pointless suffering. We were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live.

Those who want to prevent suicide are just prolonging suffering. If someone is suicidal they will find a way to leave no matter what so suicidal people should be able to exit peacefully rather than resorting to horrible methods. Suicidal people have already suffered enough in life so they shouldn't have to suffer as they are leaving this world.