• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
The politicization of this virus was massive.

What do you think about it, and the pandemic in general? Please share with us your thoughts below.

I'll leave this video as an illustration:

Reactions: newave3
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I knew it was bullshit from the beginning and couldn't believe how easily people bought into all this. I had been watching other forms of media because I don't watch mainstream tv to get my news. I never took the vaccines or had that scary nasal test where they shove it deep up the nose. That looks dangerous, painful, and unnecessary.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

What do you think about it, and the pandemic in general? Please share with us your thoughts below.

The virus may have been real, and some people may have been afraid of passing it on to old, vulnerable people, but it all would pass quite quickly if the vulnerable people just hid away, instead of locking down the whole of society.

Having said the above, though, I don't trust the authorities on this - or anything, for that matter.

I'm curious, though, about from where the various videos come, that purportedly show people falling down dying in the streets in China, from back when the pandemic started.

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I think both sides politicized it. For example DeSantis wanted to be seen as liberator against the covid panic. It is one reason why he is now so popular.

I think also other politicians wanted to profit from it. There are some German politicians who were pretty much in favor of zero covid. For a certain time period they profited a lot of it. But they changed their opinion when the polls changed. Kind of opportunistic.

But in general I think it is barely impossible not to politicize the covid policies.