ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I might have posted this before—not sure. Seems a bit on the pro life spectrum, but all is worth considering. You will have to log into youtube to view it:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, it's_all_a_game, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
@BridgeJumper

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, BridgeJumper and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This one makes the rounds from time to time. A repost every once and a while is good though, thanks for sharing.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
This one makes the rounds from time to time. A repost every once and a while is good though, thanks for sharing.
Thanks. I hope I wasn't being redundant by posting it. At the end of the presentation it stated that more people who carry out ctb do do so at the Golden Gate Bridge than any other place in the World. The trouble is if one survives the jump, it's not going to be a pleasant experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I watched this a couple of weeks ago. Some of the relatives were quite lovely. The old lady, the one mum (the sister was clueless) and the couple with the dog. In particular the father was so empathetic towards his son. They all seemed to really make an effort to understand what their loved ones were going through and just wanted them at peace. Very much respect that and hope they're okay.
I liked how the family members of the deceased were dignified and respectful of their choice, literally all of them. I wish the fuxers would follow their example.
Indeed.

Reactions: Celerity
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I tried to watch it once, years ago.
2015? Got pretty triggered. Didnt last long. Also felt the introduction dragged out and was boring. Now I would try to watch again but cant handle sound because of my ear condition.
One thing I vividly remember from multiple suicide themed clips - Gene Sprague, the man in the motorcycle jacket, just climbing the railing and calmly doing a backflip off 72 meters, cameras following him as he falls... That was the embodiment of badass for me, something I could never do. Took me 2 years to will myself to jump off a 15 meter bridge. Violent methods of ending it attract me. Theres a thrill in jumping to my death I cant get from drinking sn, overdoses etc. Just laying in bed, quietly waiting for death, its not for me

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Very nice documentary, goes into a lot the pain the jumpers were feeling rather than making it all about the families which a lot of these suicide documentaries end up doing. The man in black going over at the end is beautiful. Golden Gate Bridge and Niagara Falls have to be two of the prettiest places to ctb.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
People were known to travel to Golden Gate bridge just to ctb.

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Haunting film. I've seen it a couple of times. They've installed catch nets under that bridge now haven't they, or are they still working on it?

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Haunting film. I've seen it a couple of times. They've installed catch nets under that bridge now haven't they, or are they still working on it?

This vid was from 2019 so they're almost done with the nets i'd reckon . I mean a person can still ctb this way if they get some rope and climb down to the net.

Reactions: BridgeJumper
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
This vid was from 2019 so they're almost done with the nets i'd reckon . I mean a person can still ctb this way if they get some rope and climb down to the net.
$200 million?! That's insane. Would have been better being spent on mental health services I reckon...

And to the OP, yeah it's a good one. I'll never forget Gene's exit!

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow and lofticries
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019

This vid was from 2019 so they're almost done with the nets i'd reckon . I mean a person can still ctb this way if they get some rope and climb down twhat Im gonna do if I ever have

Thanks! What I'm gonna do (if I ever have money)
GGB :heart: :heart: :heart:
The perfect death

EDIT: Fucked up quotes again lol

Reactions: lofticries
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Very nice documentary, goes into a lot the pain the jumpers were feeling rather than making it all about the families which a lot of these suicide documentaries end up doing. The man in black going over at the end is beautiful. Golden Gate Bridge and Niagara Falls have to be two of the prettiest places to ctb.
Niagra Falls would be a horrific way to go apparently. It's not as instant as a head on impact on water like a jump from the Golden Gate Bridge.