• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
AND NOW I HAVE TO SACRIFICE THE PRECIOUS HOURS OF MY LIFE (*stops screaming, takes a breath*) to moving my books (more than 300 of them, including 3 PPEHs) to another cloud. All thanks to sanctions that came from the war that came from Putin's desire to conquer the world or something.

disclaimer: i know that soldiers have it worse. i'm against killing people. i'm against involuntary death. what Putin does is atrocious. but i just wanted to vent —

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Uncle Pu."

So sorry about the loss of the precious hours of your life. I hope this went smoothly.

[Started writing this last night and have no idea what I meant to say, and I guess this is probably "low quality," but, screw it, I'm posting. Everything sucks r.n. Surely that's an appropriate thing to say in response to a venting post.]

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
"Uncle Pu."

So sorry about the loss of the precious hours of your life. I hope this went smoothly.

[Started writing this last night and have no idea what I meant to say, and I guess this is probably "low quality," but, screw it, I'm posting. Everything sucks r.n. Surely that's an appropriate thing to say in response to a venting post.]
thank you so much for responding, that somehow made me feel much better, dear human!

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames