G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
first off i wanna issue a thanks to those that supported me when i used to be active here. i genuinely appreciate each and every bit of help you all give me. second off, doea anyone else wish they could just be happy again? i know that's a somewhat dumb question, but i felt like asking anyways. if you could, at this very moment, become happy and stay happy until your death, would you? i certainly would. i feel as though life does have meaning, but for some it's difficult to figure out what it is. i still haven't figured it out. discuss below if you'd like

Reactions: sadsoul, Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
No, I would like my life to have some meaning... I was happy all the time, i would lose my ability to emphatize with people. I wish I could be happy when i'm supposed to be happy, to have normal emotions, instead of constanstly just feeling numb.

Reactions: Sinbad, ganpres37 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
No, I would like my life to have some meaning... I was happy all the time, i would lose my ability to emphatize with people. I wish I could be happy when i'm supposed to be happy, to have normal emotions, instead of constanstly just feeling numb.
a feeling i'm all too familiar with.

Reactions: Sinbad, Tyuiop and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals