S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Hey Everyone, brand new member here. Excited to get thru the information on this site and be surrounded FINALLY with people like me. I will be taking my life by the end of this year at the latest, I've already committed myself to this. Thanks for accepted into this forum, I look forward to learning a lot and getting to know some of you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, Mywill, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 14 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Welcome!

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The bean welcomes thee
3A86F73F5082310635ACF1C33F4D0FD48B24C8F2

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and suicide4me
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Hello and welcome! Hope you'll be very comfortable here.

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HELLO and WELCOME to our global family. We are the finest family on this earth with so much love, caring, empathy, kindness and support for one another! The other global family members here before my post say it so well.. @ExhaustedExistence , @Bootleg Astolfo and @voyager are great people . All three of them help me so so much and I hope all of us can help you!! Walter (yes Walter is my real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and NEVER EVER phoney) :happy::hug::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Sensei, TessB and 5 others
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
nice to see you., sorry we have to meet under these unfortunate circumstance but you are most welcome :)

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me and whywere
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Welcome aboard.

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Welcome to this beautiful community.

No one here will judge you and if they do, don't worry. They will be immediately reported and banned because the admins and mods do an excellent job.

SS has literally saved my life. Why must be suicide be such a taboo? Why can't we just talk about life, the universe and death properly?

You'll be heard and given great advice and I bet you'll be able to help us too.

• Love
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Hello x

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me, WornOutLife and whywere
I

I_just_cba

Mar 27, 2021
Welcome! I'm relatively new to this forum too but it's been so nice in the short time I've been here to talk to people who actually understand me and feel how I feel. I'm sure you'll see that soon too.

• Love
W

!WILL!

Mar 27, 2021
Welcome ❤

• Love
Reactions: whywere and suicide4me
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Welcome to this beautiful community.

No one here will judge you and if they do, don't worry. They will be immediately reported and banned because the admins and mods do an excellent job.

SS has literally saved my life. Why must be suicide be such a taboo? Why can't we just talk about life, the universe and death properly?

You'll be heard and given great advice and I bet you'll be able to help us too.
Hi Matt! Walter here, just had to say that you are such a fantastic family member with your love and kindness towards everyone. You are truly a great definition of the term: "salt of the earth". Reading your post made my day as it brought happiness to me knowing I am not alone in this world. THANK YOU! Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, suicide4me and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi Matt! Walter here, just had to say that you are such a fantastic family member with your love and kindness towards everyone. You are truly a great definition of the term: "salt of the earth". Reading your post made my day as it brought happiness to me knowing I am not alone in this world. THANK YOU! Walter

Thanks a bunch, Walt. You're also an amazing person. Reading your comments is so enjoyable. I wish there were more people like you in this world.
Hope you're having a great night.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome. I agree, suicide should not be a taboo. Some people like myself have known it's our path for quite some time. However, no one understands how much it actually takes to make it happen. Thanks again, I look forward to getting to know you all.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and WornOutLife
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
This is a good site... no one judges anyone on here... most of us are broken people, so we understand what it is like to completely lose hope

• Love
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Welcome welcome!!!!!
We're happy to have you here!!!!!
:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:

• Love