• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Love it too. Not so happy with the new rank colours, hehe, but really love you guys. Thanks so much. Means the world to me. Probably the best thing I've experienced in 26 years mhi.

Hope SS will stay afloat for a long time to come.

PS: Will these statements be displayed on the main page as advertising? :hihi:

Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I stumbled on this site last month after a failed hanging mid February, I had to use a different browser as it doesn't come up in Google for me. I've gone to therapy and taken meds for a little over ten years and none of it helps me more than feeling a connection with everyone's stories here on this site.

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
It's true, it has an original aesthetic and its functionally is simply fantastic, without forgetting the purpose it pursues, to support people in difficult times. Great work from the staff and developers, all my gratitude to them, they are our benefactors.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I agree with the OP and I said this many times in the past: this forum helped me out in so many ways. I got to know so many amazing people through this place and I have finally a peaceful method for my exit, something I was looking for my entire life. This community is very supportive and empathic and I enjoy spending time in this forum a lot. It's a treasure that needs to be protected at all costs.

F

Freequest

May 13, 2020
Thanks for accepting me into the group, it's nice to know there's a place to express myself when I'm feeling that there is no other way out

Reactions: Deleted member 4993