B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
I have my exit bag scenario almost completed.

But as I play the scenario in my head what I still want to ensure is...

- having a firm stand for my nitrogen gas bottle, so that it can't fall over during the exit process

- preventing my hands from unconciouslly tearing down the bag when I got knocked out
(not sure how likely that's going to happen but some report it might have happend in some cases)

I most likely will be sitting on the floor, leaned towards my bed or sit in an armchair.

My idea for having the bottle stand firm is to put it in some kind of huge pod and fill that pod with sand.
I drawed a sketch (maybe not in the right ratio) to give an idea how I imagine it to be.

I have no final conclusion how to have my hands fixed once I opened the valve and have the bag over my face.

I'd be thankfull for any advice and help !!

p.s.: I have a severe physicall condition, I am over 30 and I am absolutly aware and reflected about what I am doing. I am responsible for my exit and nobody else!
So if you have any ideas please don't hesitate. You can also write me a PM if don't like to post it openly.

Big thanks to everyone in advance !!!! :)

Attachments

• SkizzeExit.PNG
    SkizzeExit.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and Mare Imbrium
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I have my exit bag scenario almost completed.

But as I play the scenario in my head what I still want to ensure is...

- having a firm stand for my nitrogen gas bottle, so that it can't fall over during the exit process

- preventing my hands from unconciouslly tearing down the bag when I got knocked out
(not sure how likely that's going to happen but some report it might have happend in some cases)

I most likely will be sitting on the floor, leaned towards my bed or sit in an armchair.

My idea for having the bottle stand firm is to put it in some kind of huge pod and fill that pod with sand.
I drawed a sketch (maybe not in the right ratio) to give an idea how I imagine it to be.

I have no final conclusion how to have my hands fixed once I opened the valve and have the bag over my face.

I'd be thankfull for any advice and help !!

p.s.: I have a severe physicall condition, I am over 30 and I am absolutly aware and reflected about what I am doing. I am responsible for my exit and nobody else!
So if you have any ideas please don't hesitate. You can also write me a PM if don't like to post it openly.

Big thanks to everyone in advance !!!! :)
Having the cylinder lying on the floor is another option.