Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
I paid for the service 16 days ago, made sure it arrived.
I sent the sample 2 weeks ago and also made sure it arrived its destination.
Iam sending emails to EC lab since 4 weeks and didn't get a single respond. I always get told automatically that service would be reduced to a minimum due to summer holidays, but they never mentioned that on their website or when I was ordering, this is so outragious! They are even too lazy to update the status of my order, it still says "payment pending", although I made sure it was paid onto their banc account. When I used a different email, I was told automatically, that the email adress no longer exists, so what kind of shit show is that?

How can a company act so extremely unprofessional? Are they even working there? Did they stop taking orders but forgot to update their website? Is my money for this bs service wasted? If they really stopped service due to holidays, then why don't they communicate like that? Did everyone left the company? Is my sample rottening there under the stairs because noone took it? I sent it in a way to make sure they have to take it personally.

So many questions... I fear I wasted a lot of money for a testkit and this terrible service. Is their an alternate service like EC? Someone already told me in private, that the guys in EC spain... are "special" when it comes to work, great for a lab like this, this is unbelievable! They say on their website that it takes 7 to 21 days until you get results, but they couldnt even update the payment process in my account in 16 days, so ridiculous.

Well... this will be another "void"-thread where nobody answers, because it will sink in the flood of about 100 new threads per day.
So... I guess I will just have to go for the risk and drink the stuff, without a test result. Its definitely N, but it might got expired. I wait another 11 days and then cheers.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, rozeske and kinderbueno
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sorry can't help with your inquiry, but be a little patient. You just posted it less than a couple hours ago. Someone will chime in. With my response it'll go to the top again, not that it really matters, bc people will see it wherever it ends up.

Reactions: Alessa
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
@nozomu Can you give any advice? If I remember correctly you were involved in verifying a former source by EC testing.

Last edited:
  • Informative
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The problem I think is most people including myself don't have access to N so we don't know about it in detail or the things surrounding it as much as we do of our chosen accessible method. I do see your threads but unfortunately with the lack of knowhow on how to help you with your questions. I'm sure others feel the same. If it's any consolation you have the holy grail of methods. Hopefully someone will know about lab to share their experience but I generally give things a few days or week past specified date as 'at the latest' before I worry. Good luck.

• Hugs
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I paid for the service 16 days ago, made sure it arrived.
I sent the sample 2 weeks ago and also made sure it arrived its destination.
Iam sending emails to EC lab since 4 weeks and didn't get a single respond. I always get told automatically that service would be reduced to a minimum due to summer holidays, but they never mentioned that on their website or when I was ordering, this is so outragious! They are even too lazy to update the status of my order, it still says "payment pending", although I made sure it was paid onto their banc account. When I used a different email, I was told automatically, that the email adress no longer exists, so what kind of shit show is that?

How can a company act so extremely unprofessional? Are they even working there? Did they stop taking orders but forgot to update their website? Is my money for this bs service wasted? If they really stopped service due to holidays, then why don't they communicate like that? Did everyone left the company? Is my sample rottening there under the stairs because noone took it? I sent it in a way to make sure they have to take it personally.

So many questions... I fear I wasted a lot of money for a testkit and this terrible service. Is their an alternate service like EC? Someone already told me in private, that the guys in EC spain... are "special" when it comes to work, great for a lab like this, this is unbelievable! They say on their website that it takes 7 to 21 days until you get results, but they couldnt even update the payment process in my account in 16 days, so ridiculous.

Well... this will be another "void"-thread where nobody answers, because it will sink in the flood of about 100 new threads per day.
So... I guess I will just have to go for the risk and drink the stuff, without a test result. Its definitely N, but it might got expired. I wait another 11 days and then cheers.

Any response yet? I was thinking of using them too but was concerned that the govmt. of either the USA or Spain might intercept mail to their address. Tho i have not heard of that problem it sounds like something they may want to do.

Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Any response yet? I was thinking of using them too but was concerned that the govmt. of either the USA or Spain might intercept mail to their address. Tho i have not heard of that problem it sounds like something they may want to do.
I followed the delivery online. It reached its destination, but it says that nobody was there to receive it. super unprofessional. Right not, its stored since ten days in some post office in spain... It cannot be sent back to me, because I wrote a fake adress on the envelope. I told them by mail to go there to fetch it. Still no response. I think I will never know about the purity of my N and just.... test myself. It looks almost clear, I dont know if its supposed to look a bit cloudy. There are no crystals.... so I really dont know, maybe it will be pure enough? usually two bottles are overkill with 12 g of sodium pentobarbital and even 8 g should be enough to kill you. Is it possible, that it lost one third its purity in 5 years? I will drink 3 ml at friday. lets see what will happen.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I followed the delivery online. It reached its destination, but it says that nobody was there to receive it. super unprofessional. Right not, its stored since ten days in some post office in spain... It cannot be sent back to me, because I wrote a fake adress on the envelope. I told them by mail to go there to fetch it. Still no response. I think I will never know about the purity of my N and just.... test myself. It looks almost clear, I dont know if its supposed to look a bit cloudy. There are no crystals.... so I really dont know, maybe it will be pure enough? usually two bottles are overkill with 12 g of sodium pentobarbital and even 8 g should be enough to kill you. Is it possible, that it lost one third its purity in 5 years? I will drink 3 ml at friday. lets see what will happen.

Wow that sucks. I thought that place was supposed to be reliable. It's been around for years. Hopefully they are just on a brief vacation.

If you used a fake address how can u get the results of the test, or did u put your actual address inside the letter?

If your bottle has been kept sealed and in a fairly benign climate and looks clear i would guess that it is still perfect.

Perhaps you might want to personally taste test a slightly smaller amount. See this thread:

Last edited: