L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I live in severe terror. I'm talking about SEVERE! I'm living in severe terror. What nightmares are made of. I can't calm myself down, ever. It's just constant severe terror. I'm so terrorized. How much fkn adrenaline do I have in me! This isn't anxiety or scared this is literally severe terror to where I shake from being so terrified. I heard there's only so much adrenaline in the body each anxiety episode then it has to stop, but my terror never stops. How is this possible? Does anyone live in severe terror like this? I'm truly terrified

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: voltage268, Forever Sleep, kunikuzushi and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah I should be terrified like that if I were living In reality . But I'm brainwashed to live in a false matrix in denial of the threats

I believe you are your actions . Not what you say u are going to do or intend or wish .

But what you actually do and get finished. What you actually do every day every hour and get completed every day every hour

I sit on the couch watching youtube garbage instead of working on getting my suicide ready to go when part of my brain knows suicide ASAP is the only logical choice for me

It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils and Jarni
F

fatladysings

Aug 23, 2024
I had bad panic attacks back in 2007 where I was terrified all the time and didn't know why. At the time I was too scared of needles to allow my doctor to do a blood test. In 2010 I lost my fear of needles, got a blood test done, and was found to have severe hypothyroidism. My thyroid hormones were at such a low level that the testing lab couldn't measure them. Have you had any blood tests done? If not, you should ask your doctor for them straightaway.

Do you have a reason for your terror? Is it many things? Even if your blood test results are all normal, you sound like you should be on medication for anxiety. It might help a bit and right now you sound like you need all the help you can get.

Reactions: kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel and terrible to me how there's all this unbearable suffering, I hope you find peace from the torture eventually.

L

levinejohn

Aug 19, 2024
I had bad panic attacks back in 2007 where I was terrified all the time and didn't know why. At the time I was too scared of needles to allow my doctor to do a blood test. In 2010 I lost my fear of needles, got a blood test done, and was found to have severe hypothyroidism. My thyroid hormones were at such a low level that the testing lab couldn't measure them. Have you had any blood tests done? If not, you should ask your doctor for them straightaway.

Do you have a reason for your terror? Is it many things? Even if your blood test results are all normal, you sound like you should be on medication for anxiety. It might help a bit and right now you sound like you need all the help you can get.
Did your symptoms mostly go away? The meds they gave me for my thyroid make me feel worse at a loss.

F

fatladysings

Aug 23, 2024
Did your symptoms mostly go away? The meds they gave me for my thyroid make me feel worse at a loss.
Yes my symptoms went away. Sorry to hear your symptoms got worse when they put you on meds, I never heard of that happening before.