N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Considering to tell her again my suicidality. Once I told her she forgot it afterwards??? I was surprised too. I am not telling as much as which would be needed to stop me. I won't tell anything what could give me a stay at the psych ward. Just the truth that if there's no miracle I am pretty sure my life will end by suicide in the future. I am considering to do this if I am not sure if that's a good idea I won't do it. Contra arguments are this could stop from ctb when I am in severe pain/urge again. She might won't give me a lot of "dangerous medication" anymore which could be helpful but I've stored tons of amitriptyline here just in case but barely benzos. Pro argument I can share my pain but thb psychiatrists have so little time..., Maybe I am allowed to go to my favorite clinic again. I really liked it there. That's my main point.

Just to make it clear I've spoken openly to a lot about my problems to other professionals who were very engaged and 2 psychologists think there's nothing I can do anymore. I am tired of trying medication with so nasty side effects and only some have helped me. And no medication I've ever tried could make me able to work. Poverty is for me one big reason why I need to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, it's_all_a_game, Fehler and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Fehler and lobster salad
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
She forgot? haha I guess she has lots of patients but damn, that's crazy!
As for me, I write down any important thing every student tells me because I hate asking the same stuff over and over again and looking like a forgetful old man haha.

Whatever happens with that conversation with your psych, I wish you the best!!!!!!

Mine is quite cool and just asks me stuff like "So, how many times have you thought about CTB this month? Oh, that's less than last month. Nice" haha I just love him.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, noname223 and lobster salad
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The highest court has allowed euthanasia in my country but it is still a very touchy topic and not fully legal. Maybe I will say something like I am waiting that this gets legal in order to apply for it. But I am not fully sure if telling her is a good idea. Everything would be easier if there would be a official way to do this.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Psychiatrists never gave a shit about me. They just prescribe dangerous drugs and that's all. But I'm already dead, no drug can harm me anymore.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you are conflicted, I guess it might be beneficial to share how you feel and to be honest, but there is only so much that psychiatrists can do to help. Sometimes there is nothing anybody can do. If only euthanasia was an option for us all. I wish you the best.