brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
i'm going to ctb in about two months, and most likely i'll only have a risky method to choose. my original plan was to do full suspension in a hotel but i most likely won't be able to do this because i'm living with family and wouldn't be able to excuse myself overnight without risking them freaking out over me being missing. full suspension in a forest as some people do, i don't see how to realistically do. my last option would be jumping from a cliff, which is a risky option especially since the highest cliff near me isn't "ideal" height, but there have been successful suicides there before.

i'm at a point in my life i can't continue and i've known this a long time. i know it's stupid to risk it but it's my only choice i can see realistically. i will try reflecting on other options over the next two months, but forest suspension is not an option whatsoever. only other option i would want to do is hotel but it has its own risks due to family. idk just needed to vent the shit on my mind

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, WornOutLife, Sensei and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Do hotel rooms even have any anchor points?

Reactions: brokenwaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is hard to die. I'm scared of many methods due to the high chance of failure and it holds me back. If only we lived in a world where we had an peaceful death if we wanted one. I wish you well, I know what it is like to feel desperate.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Roadkill and brokenwaves
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
Full suspension in a forest is very doable at night if you go to a quiet spot. If your intention is to follow through and you leave little clue where you might be there's little to worry about as far as being interrupted goes.

brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
Full suspension in a forest is very doable at night if you go to a quiet spot. If your intention is to follow through and you leave little clue where you might be there's little to worry about as far as being interrupted goes.
my only issues with it are i live in a small village (in the countryside), and unfortunately me walking around at night would cause suspicion if seen by anybody. not to mention having to actually somehow get onto the tree (would need a footstool, small ladder?), idk lots of variables

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi, my friend.

I'm sorry you're going through this.

As you already know, risky stuff is never good because in the end, it means acting impulsively.

Whatever you do, wish you lots of love and peace!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
my only issues with it are i live in a small village (in the countryside), and unfortunately me walking around at night would cause suspicion if seen by anybody. not to mention having to actually somehow get onto the tree (would need a footstool, small ladder?), idk lots of variables
Do you drive? You could always get to somewhere remote with a rope during daylight, then wait until evening. A small footstool would do, just something to kick away. You don't necessarily need to climb high to secure the ligature; throw it over a strong branch and tie it to the tree. This makes it easy to get the length correct.