D

David

Mar 18, 2021
can I have a quick and painless death with eating 100 alprazolam ( Xanax ) ? or co poisoning or I don't know.
guide me a method to have a quick death

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I think you will just throw up. Do you have accesss to SN or N?

Reactions: demuic
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
No, please don't do this. You can't CTB when OD'ing benzo's alone.

Reactions: Fin and demuic
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
There used to be barbiturates but they took them of the market bc too manv people were ctb with them and made Benzos bc they are harmlesss. Any chance buying heroin derivates off deep market?

F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020
unfortunately, as much as you want it to work, it didn't on me. 100 Xanax . 16 hours later I woke up with a big headache.
Xanax is in the benzodiazepines class of drugs. Pretty much impossible to CTB on. Please reconsider this method

D

David

Mar 18, 2021
in my country one celebrity killed her self by taking 100 zolpidem pill. maybe I do the same. I don't know. or maybe co poisoning with a generator in a car.
what do you think

Last edited:
Reactions: Octavina and Robyn
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Xanax is really good for ctb?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
in my country one celebrity killed her self by taking 100 zolpidem pill. maybe I do the same. I don't know. or maybe co poisoning with a generator in a car.
what do you think

Zolpidem isn't gonna kill you. Seriously, don't rely on benzos for a peaceful exit - it's not gonna work. There are countless resources in this forum that guide you towards reliable methods.

Reactions: Aap and HopelessFight
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Zolpidem isn't gonna kill you. Seriously, don't rely on benzos for a peaceful exit - it's not gonna work. There are countless resources in this forum that guide you towards reliable methods.
I don't get the obsession with using benzo's to commit suicide. Where do people get the idea from that pills, which are being prescribed by doctors like candy, are a good method for this?

With benzo's (or non-benzo's like Zolpidem), in best case you'll wake up many hours later with a horrible hangover lasting for days. In worst case, you'll end up in the hospital, followed by a transfer to a psych ward.

Just don't do this. Also OP, you didn't even mention the dosage of the pills you want to take. Xanax pills range from 0.25mg to 2mg.

Reactions: Fin
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The idea comes from the fact that 50 years ago the pills prescribed by doctors for the same indications as benzos are today were fatal. Add in popular deaths attributed to this (eg Marilyn Monroe), and the mythos has remained.

also, many people equate an overdose (literally taking more than a therapeutic dose) with death. While one can easily OD on benzos, death for a healthy individual absent poly drug ingestion is exceedingly rare or virtually nonexistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie, Fin, Dead Meat and 1 other person