amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
Its ok to take benzos in two separate doses? One before and one after the sn. I think I will take 6 pills at first but I don't rule out that I may need 2 or 3 more. I don't want to take more than 6 to start because I don't want to fall asleep. In my most recent panic attack, I took 3 and it worked (I wasn't sober, I had taken LSD).

I also have the following queries:

-Can I take ANY benzo with sn?

-It is better to swallow the capsules or it is better to remove the capsules from the medication inside?

-Is it advisable to swallow everything without water?

zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
Its ok to take benzos in two separate doses? One before and one after the sn. I think I will take 6 pills at first but I don't rule out that I may need 2 or 3 more. I don't want to take more than 6 to start because I don't want to fall asleep. In my most recent panic attack, I took 3 and it worked (I wasn't sober, I had taken LSD).

I also have the following queries:

-Can I take ANY benzo with sn?

-It is better to swallow the capsules or it is better to remove the capsules from the medication inside?

-Is it advisable to swallow everything without water?
How many milligrams is the Benzos you plan to take?

Dec 21, 2023
Any recommendations regarding whether to take the capsules or is preferible to take out their contents?

Its all I need to know to be ready for ctb.

Last edited:
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I would take it X number of minutes BEFORE SN.(Look up onset time for your particular med) If it is 1.5mg, that is enough but not a huge amount and you do want it to work right? SN = vomiting for almost everyone (that why protocol says 2 glasses at least) and if you take it after the sn it won't have the chance to absorb before you lose it vomiting.

This is just my opinion as a long time benzo user and abuser and poly drug user. I take the benzo before anything that might make me vomit bc I do not want to waste them.

Reactions: amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
I would take it X number of minutes BEFORE SN.(Look up onset time for your particular med) If it is 1.5mg, that is enough but not a huge amount and you do want it to work right? SN = vomiting for almost everyone (that why protocol says 2 glasses at least) and if you take it after the sn it won't have the chance to absorb before you lose it vomiting.

This is just my opinion as a long time benzo user and abuser and poly drug user. I take the benzo before anything that might make me vomit bc I do not want to waste them.

I will take two separate doses before the SN, after taking the meto, within the next 45 minutes. The first dose will help me estimate how many I will take in the second one. I will start with 6 pills, and according on how it affects me, will take another 3 or 4 more, I don't think I will need to go above 10. This is equivalent to about 23-33mg of Diazepam. Its difficult to have a planned dose before hand since I don't know exactly what can I expect to feel when the SI activates. I have to rely on approximations.
(It took me a while to respond because I needed to think about it thoroughly)

Last edited:
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
What is Meto? Feels weird googling it. Is it necessary? Can someone please tell me where to get it? The friends I'd ask and my sn source are now dead.

Diogenes

Diogenes

Mar 10, 2023
What is Meto? Feels weird googling it. Is it necessary? Can someone please tell me where to get it? The friends I'd ask and my sn source are now dead.
It's metoclopramide, an anti-emetic to prevent vomiting.

• Love
Reactions: genoke

Dec 21, 2023
I can't tell you the sources myself, but maybe some veteran user will see it and give it to you (I just got them myself, so I feel like I shouldn't share them right now, sorry)

Reactions: genoke