bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
It is estimated 10 person/ day commits suicide in Spain, however, there are many health workers and forensic experts who say that they are more but camouflaged (traffic accident, apparent fall, drowning, etc.) that are not counted as such. The true figure is estimated to be over 3,500 people a year. https://www.ine.es/jaxi/Datos.htm?path=/t15/p417/prov/l0/&file=05006.px March, April and May. The months when most people commit suicide in Spain. Information taken from the National Institute of Statistics. Are there months in your countries where suicides increase and months where the numbers are lower?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: hfdepression30, Isisnefert and WornOutLife
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It is estimated that every 10 minutes a person commits suicide in Spain, however, there are many health workers and forensic experts who say that they are more but camouflaged (traffic accident, apparent fall, drowning, etc.) that are not counted as such. The true figure is estimated to be over 3,500 people a year. https://www.ine.es/jaxi/Datos.htm?path=/t15/p417/prov/l0/&file=05006.px March, April and May. The months when most people commit suicide in Spain. Information taken from the National Institute of Statistics. Are there months in your countries where suicides increase and months where the numbers are lower?
Every ten minutes stat is greater than 3,500/y, no?

I believe that suicides are generally higher in the summer (which varies depending on the country and shit) since people have more energy, are less depressed and see couples walking around constantly.

Reactions: Isisnefert and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Every ten minutes stat is greater than 3,500/y, no?

I believe that suicides are generally higher in the summer (which varies depending on the country and shit) since people have more energy, are less depressed and see couples walking around constantly.
erratum

There are 10 people every day, sorry for the mistake.

Reactions: Isisnefert
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
According to my super research (quick googling haha), there seems to more suicides during winter in Argentina.

I wonder if it's the cold what makes people want to ctb or maybe they're just comfortable with it?

Anyway, I would certainly ctb in or before winter if I were homeless. It's very hard to survive out here.

Reactions: Isisnefert and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
But there winter begins now. So, it would be about the months of June, July and August, right? On other websites they said that June was the worst month in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021
Apparently here in the Netherlands about 5 people commit suicide every day (on a population of ~17 million), with the most popular month being January (especially the first week), and then the same months you mentioned (March, April, May). It actually surprises me that most suicides happen in these spring months, I always assumed it would be during the fall or winter, which are particularly depressing here (weather-wise). Although the explanation of @GenesAndEnvironment makes sense. Having a bit more energy and seeing everyone around you being all happy and kumbaya would definitely make me more likely to ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: bad luck and Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Se estima que 10 personas / día se suicidan en España, sin embargo, hay muchos trabajadores sanitarios y peritos forenses que dicen que son más pero camuflados (accidente de tráfico, caída aparente, ahogamiento, etc.) que no se contabilizan como tales. La cifra real se estima en más de 3.500 personas al año. https://www.ine.es/jaxi/Datos.htm?path=/t15/p417/prov/l0/&file=05006.px Marzo, abril y mayo. Los meses en los que la mayoría de la gente se suicida en España. Información extraída del Instituto Nacional de Estadística. ¿Hay meses en sus países donde aumentan los suicidios y meses donde las cifras son menores?
I am not surprised cause there is not future, in Spain

Reactions: bad luck