Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
I know you can't hear it, but I still want to say out loud that I miss you. Since your departure my nights have become a silent torment, smoking cigarette after cigarette until I fell sleep.

I know you can't see it, but I'm trying to quit smoking...I remember how much you hated that I smoked.

And I know you can't feel me... but when I close my eyes I can almost touch you once again...

That's why tonight, smoking cigarette after cigarette, I'm going to give myself completely to you. Even if you don't hear me say it, maybe you can feel it.

I'm going to give myself to your memory and I will drown my soul in the sadness of my tears.

Until there is nothing left of me than you and that piercing sadness that torments me at night.

And when I be nothing but sadness, and that sadness a feeling that reaches the heaven staining the clouds with tears... maybe then, you could feel me.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: SoulWhisperer, Tony24, kyhoti and 7 others
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Broken heart syndrome! I wish I can die from sadness. Some influencer died after her mom died due to broken heart syndrome so it's possible but rare

• Hugs
Reactions: Makoto and AnonThinker
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Your writing is so beautiful, very emotive, made my eyes tear up. How freeing it would be to ctb by sadness.

• Love
Reactions: Makoto
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
Your writing is so beautiful, very emotive, made my eyes tear up. How freeing it would be to ctb by sadness.
thank you so much.. It was something I wrote a few years ago, with the loss of someone I loved so much(still now)... I found it in some old writings, and I translated it into English as best I could.
Broken heart syndrome! I wish I can die from sadness. Some influencer died after her mom died due to broken heart syndrome so it's possible but rare
Wow, I didn't even know it was possible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain